THE PARTY

I showered, got dressed, and chose to wear the same outfit I wore at school yesterday. The mini skirt at the deep neck-lined top. Steve knocked on my door while I did my makeup. "Hey kid, here's your stuff" He put a bag on the floor. I walked around the corner to see the biggest bag I could possibly think of stuffed with alcohol. "Steve this could make the whole party black out, why did you buy so much?" I looked up at him while I was going through every single bottle he put there. "I don't know how much teenagers can handle?" he said obviously stressed. "Cap, I swear that I'll be safe, and I won't snitch even if my dad finds out. Okay?" I gave him a hug. "By the way you're not wearing that" he said in the middle of the hug. "Uh, yes I am thank you very much" I said and pulled away. "No, I could literally feel your boobs in that hug" I pushed him out of the room and told him to shut up.

An hour later I sat in the car with Happy on our way to pick up Peter, Ned and Mj who were waiting at Peter's house. "Hey y/n you know you can call me if you feel unsafe in any way" Happy said while we were waiting for them in Peters driveway. They opened the door and sat down in the backseat. "Yeah for sure" I answered and climbed back to give Peter a kiss. "See that's what I'm talking about. You're obsessed with this boy. And if you get too drunk he can take advantage of you" I just laughed. "First of all Happy, you're talking about Peter Parker, the sweetest boy ever. And secondly I don't drink" He looked seriously into my eyes. "I can hear the clinking from that abnormally large and weird shaped bag" he said. I laughed. "Bustedddd, please don't tell dad" And just like that we were parked outside the party. "Bye Happy, I have ever single Avenger on speed dial, we'll be fine" I took my bag and smashed the door behind me. Peter gave me a real kiss the second we came out of the car. "You look hot in that outfit" he said in the middle of the kiss, while stroking my back and going further down. Happy honked the car. "KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" he screamed. Peter put his arm around me and we walked to the door. "OMG Y/N YOU CAME!!!" The hosting girl was obviously drunk already. I gave her a hug. "Yeah! I didn't quite catch your name though" I said. "JESSICA!" she screamed over the music. *IF YOUR NAME IS JESSICA THEN HER NAME IS SELENA* Ned seemed to have a good eye for her. I could see that Mj's eyes were searching the room for someone. I pulled her aside with a bottle of vodka. "Who are you looking for?" I asked. "Just some guy I met at the skatepark yesterday, he told me he'd be here" she said as her eyes were still searching. After a while she waved at someone. I looked up at the second floor and saw a cute, blonde boy waving back at her. "Shot?" I asked. She shook her head. "Not even a confidence shot? Steve bought it for me. Imagine saying you've drank something Captain America bought for you" She smiled. "Fuck it" She took the whole bottle and went up to talk to him. I turned around to see Peter and Ned in complete shock. "You gave her the whole bottle? That's all we have??" They said. I grabbed both their arms and pulled them to the corner where I put my bag. We have like two bottles each, don't worry" I winked at them as they picked up a bottle each. "Captain America bought EIGHT VODKA BOTTLES for four 15 year olds? Is he dumb?" Ned asked. I laughed and took a sip. Ned kept guarding the bag while he was talking to Jessica to make sure nothing got stolen while I pulled Peter onto the dance floor. "Last time I was at a party I didn't dance" he said. "I don't care. You're going to have the time of your life" I winked at him and started drinking straight from the bottle. Some guy behind me decided to scream chug, and then everyone joined him.

About two hours later I had lost control of how much I had been drinking. The only thing I understood was that Jessica was keen on hooking up with Ned, which would leave the bag unattended. "PETER! We need to hide the bag in Jessicas room or something!" I said and jumped of the table I was dancing on. Peter looked at me with worry in his eyes. He rolled his eyes and put everything of our stuff in the bag. He then took his arm around my shoulders and led me to Jessicas room. The second we got there I shut the door and pushed him onto the bed. We kissed until he pulled away. "Y/n you're really drunk, you heard what Happy said" I ran my hands down his shirt. He leant in for another kiss. "Y/n, we seriously can't. Let's do it another time" He stroke my cheek and smiled. "Okay, can we go dance now?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed my hand. While I was dancing I could see him running to Mj who was clearly asking the skater boy to stop touching her. Mj was a strong girl, but she was obviously drunk. I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. Steve. I sat down in the couch that was placed in the middle of the living room. I answered the FaceTime call with a guy sitting beside me.

- Hey y/n hows it going

- I'm literally so great Steve! You should come here! There's hot girls here! And like Peter is like uhh saving that one girl named, fuck I can't remember. Mj!

My eyelids started feeling heavier and I was about to pass out, I could feel it. The guy beside me started talking to me. "Is that Captain America?" he asked. "I'm not sure what you're saying right now, but yes I'm doing great. What about you?" I put my phone down. "You're really drunk aren't you?" the guy said and smiled. "Yes. I can't see, can you tell the guy on my phone that I want to go home?" I asked.

- Y/N I HEARD THAT! HAPPY IS ON HIS WAY!

*TW sexual assault*

The guy sitting beside me hung up on Steve and leaned in to kiss me. I pulled away. "No get off me I have a boyfriend" I said. Peter was coming downstairs with Mj hanging around him. The guy kept touching me. Peter dropped Mj straight to the floor when I screamed his name. The next thing I knew Peter beat the guy up and carried me into the car.