THE SOLUTION

(b/d) = your birthday date

I'd been laying in bed trying to think of how to fix this for the past two days. No school. No human interaction except the team and Peter. I fell asleep all the time, it was exhausting listening to every teenage girl talking about how lucky I was on social media, when I felt the opposite. Dad called me in the middle of my nap and woke me up. "YOU NEED TO COME TO THE BANK NOW, THIS GUY IS LITERALLY DEFEATING US. PETER IS ALREADY HERE!" he screamed. I hung up and sprinted to my closet with my super speed. It felt great being able to manage my own powers. I changed in literally two seconds and located where they were using my super senses. Then I flew to the bank. They were up on the roof. I came in flying and landed. "What's the deal?" I asked. "Help us keep him here until the cops show up" dad said. I used my telekinesis to move a rock from the ground to hit him in the head with. I hoped he would pass out, but of course he didn't. The robber with the knife just turned even angrier than he already was. "Do you have a rope?" I asked Steve. "Why the hell would I have that?!" he answered. I was able to detect a rope nearby with my super senses. I flew down to grab it, and when I came up again I tied him up in a speed so fast that I don't think he realized that something happened. "Wait why did that work?!" Peter said and ran to kiss me. The police came, and my super senses picked up someone yelling "Spider-Man" from the ground. I grabbed his arm and ran over to the ledge of the roof. There was a journalist screaming from the ground. "Hey guys! I have that kiss on camera! Spider Man does this mean your relation with y/n Stark is over?" he shouted. Peter looked at me. We were in shock "Yes! Yes it does!" he screamed back. "Why?!" the reporter screamed. "She was still in love with her ex Peter Parker! They're back together now!" I screamed. "And who are you? Are you the new Avenger?" he asked. I flew down to the ground. "Yes, I am Mysteria Girl. Nice to meet you" I shook his hand while he was still in shock. 

When we got back to the tower we both took a shower. I let him borrow back some of his clothes that I had stolen. We sat in bed and watched a movie on my computer. «I'm really proud of you, y/n. That was super cool» he said. I kissed him. «Thank you» I said. «Actually, my 16th birthday is tomorrow, and aunt May wanted to ask you over for a birthday dinner...» Peter said and looked down. «Yes of course, I remember you told me» I answered. «Wait really?! You remembered?» he said. I paused the movie and sat down on top of him. «Of course I did. Do you remember mine?» I asked. He blushed. «Of course. It's (b/d)» he smiled while he stroke my thigh. I kissed him. «You remembered» I whispered. He stroke me upwards my back. «Of course I do» he smirked. He kept stroking my back with a concerned look. «If you're trying to find a bra to unclip you won't find any» I laughed. He looked confused. I bent forward and whispered «because I'm not wearing any» I pulled back and laughed. He smiled from ear to ear. «I guess now would be a great time for me to ask to see if your bruise has healed any more since the last time I saw it?» he laughed. I pulled off my hoodie. «Wow» he said and pulled off his own. He switched places with me, and put me on the bottom.

Safe to say, my first time was great. No interruptions. Just us two.