THE RETURN FROM THE MISSION

Morgan and I watched the cookies bake in the oven. "Can we eat the dough now?" she whispered. "Yes we can" I whispered back and grabbed the bowl from the counter. "Here's a spoon" I said and handed her one. "The dough is better than the actual cookie" she laughed. "I KNOW! So much better" I answered. My phone rang from the table. I kept sucking on my spoon while standing up. "Who is it?" Morgan asked. I dropped the spoon to the floor. "May..." I said and answered.

- MAY! I shouted.

- Y/N WHERE IS PETER?!

- Come to the tower! Now! I said and hung up. 

"You're able to take out the cookies yourself right?" I asked. Morgan shook her head. "No. Sorry" she said. "Okay. If they get burnt just scream for Vision. He'll come help" I said, trying to keep cool. I ran downstairs and grabbed May's arm. She was hysterical. "Vision, can you explain to her the whole thing, and also help Morgan?" I asked. "May. Stay here, okay?" I said and hugged her tightly. "You're okay" I smiled and ran to get my suit. "If you're looking for your suit, Y/n. It's in your mansion, where you last put it. Not here" Vision said. "Time to blow my cover?" I asked. They both nodded. I flew out of the building and searched for hysterical people who magically appeared where they disappeared five years ago. A little boy was sitting in the middle of the road. I flew down to him, and picked him up. A teenage guy was screaming at me from his terrace, asking me to bring the boy up to him. I flew up and handed him over. "Y/N?!" Flash screamed. Great. "Hey... Flash" I smiled. "What the hell is going on?!" he asked. "Okay you blipped, and disappeared for five years, but you'll be fine. And SURPRISE I'm actually Mysteria Girl, and Spider-Man is Peter Parker" I fringed. "What. The. Hell. And also, sorry about the last time we met..." he said. "Do you have any other siblings I need to help, or can I leave?" I asked. "Actually, I don't know where my nurse sister is..." I shook my head. "Nope. Not going to happen" I said.

After I had helped everyone in my sight I flew back to the tower. Vision was sitting on the floor with Morgan, telling stories that had happened in the last five years to May. "So you're living in California with Peter?" she laughed when I came in. "That's right" I smiled. "We're happier than ever" I laughed. She smiled. "Do you have pictures?" she asked. "May they'll be here soon. No worries. Let's see a movie. You want that too, right Morgan?"

Everyone's suits were damaged when they came in the lounge. They all were crying. "Hey! Is Thanos dead?!" I asked excited. May ran to Peter and hugged him. He gave her a short hug and ran to me. He sat down next to me. Steve did the same. "Y/n..." they said. Vision carried Morgan outside the room, since everything was made out of glass here, I saw mom giving her a hug before walking in to me and closing the door behind her. "Tony..." she said. I figured out what was coming next and stood up. "NO!" I screamed and dropped to the floor. Every sound they tried making was just completely silent and blocked out. I could see them running towards me, but they were in slow-mo. I laid there in moms arms on the floor, with Peter and Steve holding my head. They tried talking and calming me down, but I couldn't hear a thing. The only thing I felt was the tears of all three of them falling down and hitting my skin. I suddenly started hearing sounds again, and looked up at Peter while hulking. "He's dead?" I asked. Peter nodded while his tears were falling onto my forehead. When he noticed it he leaned towards me and kissed them away. "Who killed him?" I hulked. "The stones" Steve said. Mom, who was holding me couldn't take it anymore and dropped me to the floor, and struggled to get up herself. I was numb and couldn't move. Steve grabbed my shoulders and held me into his chest. I could hear his heart. "When I sat with my head like this on my dad's chest I just heard machine sounds" I said in my normal voice. I wasn't hulking anymore. The tears were still falling along my cheek, but I was so numb I didn't even manage to hulk. Peter, Steve and mom all gasped for air at the same time. I could finally move my arm, and moved it around the floor until I found Peter's hand. He crawled up to me. "I think my heart is about to stop beating" I said. He felt my chest. "PEPPER! HELP ME!" he said. Mom and Steve felt my chest too. The last thing I remember is mom screaming "STRANGE!"