The Blame Game

A/N (With context to this chapter) This doesn't follow the canonic time line or anything canon!  

It was a regular day in l'manburg. Everyone was doing their own things and their wasn't really anything to do.

Me and Tubbo were just relaxing on the bench and listening to Tubbo's favorite disc. Although I didn't really like it the disc Tubbo loved it and seeing his face when it started playing was worth it.

We both heard foot steps to the right of us as we both looked towards the noise. It was Dream, he looked angry, but stomped right past. 

It wasn't long before Fundy was rushing towards us telling us Dream was holding a meeting. "About what?" I said looking between Tubbo and him. "I don't know. He won't tell anyone till everyone is there." 

I stood up looking at Tubbo then to the music box, I grabbed the disc and walked into my house putting it into my enderchest. Tubbo had now been standing waiting for me. We both started walking to the main square of the country. 

We finally arrived after a minute of walking. 

He still looked very angry. "Good afternoon everyone. I have been informed the community building has been blown up." He said, sounding angry. A sea of gasps went through the crowd including myself. "I have made a list of suspects and I believe that I know who's at fault. Tommyinnit, please come up here." I was taken aback, and slightly confused.

I walked up to the stand and looked between him and the crowd. Everyone seemed confused and taken aback. "Tommy, I would like for you to confess now before this turns into anything bigger." I looked at him confused. "I didn't do it though?" I said more as a question. 

"I know you did." He said, his tone raising in volume slightly. "Dream. You need to understand I would never betray this country like that." 

"Oh, but you did."

I felt myself get angry at that. "Dream. You know damn well I didn't do such a thing." By now I was practically yelling. "I believe you also know who actually did it. Now, tell me. Why do you think its me." Now I was yelling. 

This was the final straw. I was sick of being pushed around by him. I looked to the crowd. "How many of you can say confidently that Dream has pushed you around before." If he didn't start to listen and understand quick. I was gonna start a riot. Everyone hesitantly raised their hand. "Thats what I thought. And who's sick of being treated this way?" Hands stayed up. I saw Tubbo climbing the stairs to the stand. "Yeah. I think we all feel this way. I don't want to be treated this way. I don't want to be walked all over." Noises of agreement came from the crowd. "Yeah. Why should we be treated like this and not him?!" A voice said from the crowd. Here comes the riot. A bunch of "yeahs" sounded throughout the audience. People seemed to be pulling swords. I could see diamond and netherite swords. 

People were climbing the stage. I stepped back. Sure it was a cruel act, but he deserved it. He treated us all like shit. 

Started: 1/19/21

Finished: 1/19/21

547 Words