Ch.12 Tiny

Tine's POV:-

I wish i had denied this dinner offer cuz right now i am regreting this alot. The dinner? Well long story short- seeing me depressed for next day The great fong gave this idea to let's hangout all together for the dinner...so here i am...Sitting beside my ex in the same restaurant we've been before. The great Verendah- i guess you might have remembered already....so let's move on to others. Type was sitting beside Man, I was sitting between Man and bright , and boss was sitting between Bright and Fong. Well....my friend betrayed me that's all i want to say.....by sitting beside his denial boyfriend plus he told bright that i am not his boyfriend.....best friend's betrayal hurts the most you know😢.

"so what you all want to eat?"-bright asked everyone

Discussion went long which ended at we all gonna eat thai's traditional dish....my real nightmare will start now cuz i-

(A/N :- i really have no idea about it... cuz i am a vegan plus Indian so... sorry if this chapter can hurt in any regional way 😶)

"It would be hard for tine😏"-fong said ...damn she knows my misery still she's leaving me in it...' just wait and watch.....i will buy you bangbangcon's ticket then in the very end i will cancel it...then i will laugh in you misery too...😌'

"Why?"-out of curiosity bright asked fong and now everyone's gaze was fixed on fong in order to wanna know the answer....and there my another enemy revealing my another secret....i will see you too my Brother..

"Cuz you know back in NYC when we made thai food, New always feed my baby brother Tine.......cuz the great Tine Teepakorn here... doesn't know how to eat ...FISH"

and everyone started to laugh catching other's attention too...i huffed while crossing my arms...

"Hahaha....oh tine is so TINY...."-Man

"Oh come on ....my brother is such a baby you know? Look at that pout.."-Type

I just huffed again while crossing my hand.....again. I peeked a look at my side and bright has his that well known rare bright smile on his face while looking at me deeply....I swear i felt something...but i turned quickly...cuz I don't want to feel that...I DON'T...

Our dinner arrived. Before i can take my plate, Bright took it from me..

"Let me feed you"-Bright...i looked at every one..man and boss has that teasing smile, type  has that apologetic smile look while fong has the fijoshi smile....

I pulled it back harshly,"i can do it on my own...i am not a BABY"

I started to cut it into pieces and shoved into my mouth. For a while they stared at me but then they started to eat too.... every one was busy in eating then i realised......SHIT...

I can't swallow the piece. How much i forced it to, but it doesn't, instead the pain is rising...it's poking into my skin....tears were about to fall when bright noticed me not eating...

"Tine??...why aren't you eating.."

I looked at him without saying anything...it wasn't like i don't want to but i can't. Whenever i try to talk that thing's sharp edge is poking into me so hard and then finally a single tear escaped...,"OH GOSH... DON'T TELL ME THE FISH BONE STUCKED?!"

I didn't say anything when suddenly he took me in his hand by nape while flashing into my mouth..,"luckily the bone is not that far...i can take it out...open your mouth a little wider..."

(A/N:- i wanna clarify something here...i don't remember the story but a scene like this happened in a story which contained forthbeam. But the scene is not that much same except the bone part...as long as i remember forth told beam to spit it out and beam was shy to do it cuz it was their first date🤔..idk...but believe me i have changed everything except the stucking bone part😶 cuz i don't remember anything clearly....)
......

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDER WIN"-he ordered...which i won't deny was a little scary. I opened my mouth a little wider feeling submissive by his tone. Of course i noticed he called me WIN ....again... I closed my eyes when i felt his two long fingers into my mouth...it touched my end of the back neck...i almost gagged when the poking thing was slowly coming out....i opened my eyes and saw the fishbone out of me....his fingers were wet ...' shit it is embarrassing '.....i took the tissue, but before i can give him..., He.....He 'fuckin LICKED it' while his eyes were fixed on me...we stared at each other for a while forgetting others confuse gazes. I broke out from my trance when he cleared his throat,

(A/N :- I really don't know what am i writing but- it'nothing new so let's continue..😶)

"Now you sit quite and let me feed you"-he took my plate from me again......you know i can still protest that i can eat ' the cutted piece' on my own...but i don't know why i ate from his hand like a scolded baby...all quite...why?

After eating dinner he excused himself for washroom. Every one were quite knowing the tension is high. We were waiting for the dessert..i was staring at the wine looking so calm and red , when suddenly bright's image came into my mind , licking his finger and thumb while burning me with his gaze...i accidentally spilled the wine on me..

"Umm....i'll be back..."- they nodded...i went to washroom to clean my shirt. well i have tones of new shirts and maids too...but still i want to clean it. These days i don't even know what i am doing!

When i was cleaning it.

CLICK

I saw bright coming out from one of the cubical and washing his hand. He was staring at me through the mirror making me feel naked. I peeked a look at his lower and saw his half harden hadn't died yet...I looked at him realising. He's eyes keep making holes on me. I don't know what came into me. I gulped going near him. I placed my hands on his neck's back pulling him little down to my hight. (A/N:- I know I know...still i am gonna imagine tine shorter than bright here😌). I brushed his jaw lightly with my thumbs while looking into his eyes. Which were crystal clear, filled with LOVE. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips onto his. Our pace was slow but sensual at the start. Our lips were moving in sync. He pulled me more closer if its possible....by my waist. He turned me to basinside where my back was resting now.... while his both hands resting on the basin stands ,each side. His lips started to move towards my jaw to neck. I tilted my neck to give him more access while closing my eyes tightly. He sucked the hell out me, i was a moaning mess, tomorrow i will have to wear turtle neck i guess... He tapped on my back thigh to signel me which i took very quickly and jumped wrapping my legs around him. He supported my back while kissing. He took me to one of the cubicle and set on the seat while settings me on his lep. My back arched when he started to sucked my collerbone. While unbuttoning my top two buttons. I can fill his hardening length poking me. I moved a little receiving he's groan. We parted when we remembered we need breath...the temperature of cubical felt so high because of our make-out session.....my head was resting on his shoulder inhaling his very strong scent while panting....then suddenly the memories of our first time came ....i didn't know how it was at that time...i had no idea about it at that time..all i knew was i fall in a deep sleep and wake up a day after on a strange bed all alone.....but now i am feeling every thing.....under the moonlight how our soul became one.....but then under the same full moon how it got destroyed too...it's aching... I can't...i can't...I pushed him and stood up while buttoning my shirt..

"Wi-"-i cutted him

"I can't ...I can't bright..."-tears were threating to fall...but before it can fall. I raced my car to my home leaving all behind...i can't...I WON'T...

Meanwhile:-

Bright was still set on the cubicle while hiding his face in his palms....tears were streaming freely....,"We are so CLOSE still we are so FAR win..."

.........

Stay Happy Stay Healthy 💜
Vote it if you like it
Comments please..