Ch.20 Dead legacy!

A/n : Not edited 😶

........

"So..? How can i help you?"

"You see there is a kid....and i can't smell his scent.."

"?!"

"(Sighed)... You see...i feel like win is lying to me..."

"You're saying that the forth kid you talked about earlier , might be your son?" -Bright just nodded in max's reply," It can't be...i know you're an almighty alpha king  and able to scent everyone, but even if you would be normal, you should be able to scent your own fruit...."

"That's what i am saying.."

......

"I know the answer...."-Tul brightened up while holding a thick book wearing black glasses, catching both's attention..," it can be witch/warlock spelled on him.."

Both just got confused

"You see there are two more species..like vampire and witches.."

"You do know baby that's just a myth. We never heard any of them for like hundred years of years...it's just said tale.."

Tull slammed his book and pouted in grump, he left stomping out the door..

"Bab-....(sighed) well...now my baby is sulking.....you know what...take him to in park or aquarium...nature and feelings makes a kid free their senses/scenting since they have no control at kid's age..

"Hmm..."

........

(Back to present)

"I want FORTH.."

"WHAT?!"

"I already know win..i am giving you two options 1. Live with us or 2. Leave us alone"

"WHAT?! HOW THE FUCKIN DARE YOU.."

"I HAVE LOST 3 YEARS OF HIM... THERE'S NO WAY I AM GONNA LOOSE HIM AGAIN....HE'S MY SON.."

"HE'S MY SON"

"HE'S OUR SON"

Both were screaming their lungs out, they totally forgot about a terrified kid, who is grabbing his hair, hiding under bed, he doesn't like it...he's scared..

Both stopped when they sensed the familiar scent,they both ran to where the scent was coming. Well max was right.. feelings makes kid's senses free....

The scent flew all around the area in the dark black night..

Tine took the weeping baby in his embrace and hug him to sooth him,

Bright stood still, tine ducked his little snoring body under Blanket once he calmed and came back to his normal scent..

Tine looked at bright tiredly, bright took his cue, he left before saying,"Don't you dare to split us apart AGAIN...OR I WILL TAKE HIM AWAY FOR FOREVER..."

Tine sighed and closed the door, he slumped down at the the door once bright left, he's dizzy...he's tired.. physically? or?...

He took his phone to dail a number with his remaining energy,

"Hello...yeah... tomorrow's ... after press conference....."

Yes, he will leave, as soon as the press conference will end.

........

Ding dong.

Joss opened the door, He frowned when he saw red puffy eye's man staring at him with pleading.

"What are you doing here? What happened"

Luke just pushed him in and attacked him with kisses, Joss tried to stop, but ended up joining him,

"Lu-"

"Sh~ it might be our last time.....DO ME"

Luke's pleading eyes made joss gave up. He closed the door..

"Ngh~ ahh..."

.......

Skip to Press conference time :-

Police were surrounded them too, since they got the news of that man coming here after escaping, yup he really is there....

After asking some work related questions, Luke took the mic,

"I have an announcement to make..." He signalled to the ppt presentater...the slide show started... Gasping can be heard every where..

"Yes....that is me.... doing black work till now to run the company....i chose the easiest way to climb the ladder, (chuckle) i pushed every one to be on top... Heck i even bribed a member with my body for vote..."

Mark was furious, Is he drunk?....on the other side everyone is in shock....what he wants to do by leaking his black deeds , making himself a criminal?...

"...and i am asking law to punish me as hard as can possible .... thank you.." he was about to sit when a cop screamed after getting the escaped criminal...

"He's murder, He gave me money to kill her" -Criminal started to scream, mark gulped but before criminal can say anything,"..He's talking about me...i bribed him to kill my grandmother...i even helped him to escape the jail...i hated my granny since the born.."

Luke looked down, win was about to run to him but a cop stopped him while another,"You're underarrest Mr. Metawin."

Luke was gettin taken away after getting cuffed. Before he got in van, he looked at tine and mumbled 'SORRY'

Luke just lifelessly set in the van. Murmuring is everywhere., They are probably gossiping about tomorrow's hot headline,

' The end of black opas-iamkajorn's rule '
'A briber? A murderer?'
' collapsing of the metawin empire'

'Mr.luke metawin killed his FAMILY LEGACY..'

-fortunteller was never wrong.

.......

Tine is feeling so much weak, it's been too much, he's drained out already and he's not ready to face another drama, he just went to home taking all his bags out,..he went to forth room.

Strangly there was no one. He got terrified.

Ding dong

.......

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SON? GIVE ME BACK.."

....

A/N :- the end is near 😌😌
Stay Healthy Stay Happy💜
Vote it if you like it.
Comments down your review.