Ch.3 Invitation

Bright's POV:-

Ring ring....

I groaned, taking my phone from the bed side, sleepily...,"hmm.."

"Bro..need your help.."

I looked at phone screen,"WHAT THE FUCK MIL....IT'S FUCKIN 5AM..."

"Oh come on...this is not the way you should talk to you friend/brother-in-law...plus this is enough...i can't no more ....so i decided that i am gonna sneaking out of my home and in which.. i need your help. Give me a lift to the airport..i am going to nyc today.."

"What!! You gotta be kidding me....it's just been a month..."

"I can't live without your brother you know...and my parents will not agree to lemme go that's why i called you.."

"It's about 4 months only..then he will come back... can't you wait for 4 MONTHS!!"

"No..and my flight will come at 7:30 so i better be see your ass here by 7 ..bye"

            And then he cutted the call. Well you must be thinking how we end up being friends? A lot happened and every things changed in these 3 year... except these 2 love birds... Phukong had to go to nyc to rehab centre for 4 months course to clarify that he's pure now and left his tail mil here to lemme hear his whines every day....

......

            I am tapping on steering wheel while waiting for this asshole..

CLICK

He set on passenger seat while throwing his bag on the back side. His face was hidden in the muffler which was also hidden..in the hoodie cap....

"LET'S GO... BEFORE I GET COUGHT.."

Yeah right. I peddled the gear to drag my car towards the air-port.

"I still don't understand...you spend your whole day doing face time with him..and its barely a month..still you can't even wait?..you only have to wait for like 3 months more.."

"No bruh ..its not just 3 months...it's 91 days, 13 weeks-"

"Okay i got it...no need to show me your math skills.....(sighing).. that means i have lived 2 years and 364 days without him ... which will turn into 3 fuckin years by today's night.."

"And don't forget it was your fault too.."

"Yeah....and believe me i am regreting every single thing.... including your punch too.."

I chuckled remembering the day when i told mil about what actually happened...he punched me again..he first didn't talk to me too but then seeing me in that condition he helped me to improve...and i am grateful to have a friend like mil in my life...

"So....how's the work going..."

"Pretty good... except that asshole(luke)...i have to see his face every day plus your sister...she's been clinging to me like a snail.... How many times i have told her to move on ...which I can't even count. She's just... not even letting me breath."

"(Laughing) sorry bruh...i didn't know that dad will gave her to handle that 10% shares in your project..."

"You do idiot... don't lie to me...you do know that perfectly when you said no to your work cuz at that time you wanted to be with my brother so badly....that your dad gave your work to her.."

"Yeah...you are not wrong though (while scratching his back neck)"

"Then do something ...do some work ..how you gonna feed him if your family still won't be ready to accept him.."