Ch.15 I'll be Gentle

18+
Well...i tried my best 😶

........

"~ngh.."

"You should've kill me.....after what i've done to you..."

"Ahh..."

"..but...HERE YOU ARE .....moaning beneath me.."

"Ahhhh.."-both groaned as joss came in Luke. Luke fall in a deep slumber as soon as  joss came. Joss fell on his side while staring at the peaceful sleeping body. He caressed luke's chin,

"..and i should hate you for what have you done till now...but ..HERE I AM.."

...........

"Stay... please..."

Bright sighed and cupped tine's hand in his which was prevented him to go, " You need rest..Today was been a really long and hectic day for you..."

Bright turned to leave. But strong sweet   Night-jasmine's fragrance hitted his nostrils. He fisted his hands. He turned a little to peek a look. Where he saw an alluring scene of win, Win's golden eyes were sparkling , calling him to give in, there's no way bright can reject that plead. Win slowly crawled towards him. Bright just stood still, anticipating everything. Win brushed his nose peek lightly on bright's chin while tracing butterfly kisses towards his neck. Win's warm breathe made bright to close his eyes, his breath became uneven when he felt 2 plump lips leaving pecks on his sweet spot. He growled when his felt other biting, his red eyes glancing other's aroused body,

"Wi..n...do you really want this?.."

Win's eyes turned back to normal chestnut brown. He nodded slowly. At this moment bright was sure, Win really want this... not because of drug effect or heat, he wants LOVE..

Win felt two hands grabbing his waist. He gasped when he suddenly got invited in by two soft lips. Bright licked win's lower lip to make it apart to let his tounge in. Bright's one hand pulled him more into him while another was holding him by his nap. After eating his lips for more like an eternity, Bright traced his kisses towards win's neck while his hand's found his way to his chest buds through his night sweet shirt.

"~nghhh..."-win letted out a blissfull moan when he felt a cold hand playing with his sensitive bud making him hot under the touch sending the direct electricity to down area.

Bright slowly opened his shirt button still kissing his neck while win holded himself by bright's support when he felt his legs becoming jelly cause of bright's lips were attacking on the same spot again and again making him a moan mess.

Win's hand is now resting on bright's naked chest while bright's hand is rubbing win's bent through cloth while his own bent is getting bigger and bigger. Bright swirled win's body to the table side where win gladly use the table for a hard support when bright kneel down to take his in. Win's breath became rough when he felt warmer amd warmer down side. Win's moans became louder.

(Me & Watchman : 😐😶)

Win felt his length getting twitched, he signalled bright by holding his shoulder to push him a little with his closed eyes and uneven breath but instead bright quickened his pase. Win shooted in his mouth with a loud moan. Bright gulped it all in one while standing up to kiss him again, to let him taste his own seeds.

Bright carried win to bed still not leaving his lips. Win's cloaths were long gone while bright still had his pents on. Bright eyed the ravishing man lying beneath him naked, parted swollen lips, upper body filled with his marks while his hands were hiding his length which got hard again by bright's kisses.

"(Chuckle) No need... to be....shy.... baby.."- while taking his length again in his hands, rubbing the pink peek," ..i will.. gladly do this...as..long..as you want me...to.."

"ummmm.."-Win letted out another set of moans when he felt that warmth again. While blowing him bright entered his 1 finger to stretch his tightness. Win hissed when he felt two more fingers going in and out of him while he was in other's warm mouth. 3rd finger and win came again...in bright...

When bright felt win's ready, he took his out. Win's eyes popped out from his socket,' How the FUCK it will fit in me? How the fuck it got bigger than last time?'

Bright chuckled on his mate's cute reaction, he patted his ,"don't... worry...naa...I'LL BE GENTLE "-bright whispered while slowly putting in. Win hissed when it was his half way in., He clenched his eyes shut tightly while fisting his hands on bedsheet , bright kissed him again to divert his mind. ,"Moveee...."- win said while gritted teeth. Bright started to thrust slowly. He quickened his pase when he found his sweet spot.

Win's moans got louder again when he was getting hitted on his sweet spot on each thrust..

(Me & Watchman again : 😐😶)

Bright ducked sleeping beauty in blanket properly after cleaning him. He tip toed to get in blanket to not to wake win up since he really would be tired cuz he fucked him out to the day light since it's 5 AM now. He took win in his embrace slowly and hugged him to sleep after pecking his forhead,"Good night baby..."

.....
.....

Luke's POV:-

I groaned as i felt my lower area numb in pain. It took me 5 min. to open my eyes properly while i was on unfamiliar bed , sleeping on my chest. I looked in my right...

 I looked in my right

'Fuck... That wasn't a dream?!... don't tell me this happened again...This  Fucksterd...'

"You can stop glaring my back if you're done cussing."

"I haven't seen a double faced man like you in my whole life.."

"You haven't seen a mirror!!"

"YOU!! I will sue you fo-"

"For what? Well lemme ask you...what you gonna say to judge..that we made a deal that i'll vote you if you'll lemme fuck you for that time duration, which was good, out of my expectation but still...it's not good to say that in the court, that will feel like you were bribing me by whoring yourself. WHICH YOU WERE."

I gulped.

"I told you i am not an angle.."-he said while buttoning himself..," you shouldn't have believe me from the start....And btw. last night was your fault. You jumped on me so...and you stay here as long as you want i've paid already," -he winked at me before leaving.

Click

I threw cushion at his direction after his disappearance,' This is getting HARD. I am tired already. Who the fuck gave me that wine?'

....

A/N :- I- i don't know what to say.
I hope you liked it so...

Stay Healthy Stay Happy💜