Ch.5 Cute

3rd Person's POV :-

Tine set on the dining table after jogging a little as his usual habit. Mark was already on the table sitting beside mew, who scrunched his nose a little to show a little disappointment...

"Good morning to you too,.."-tine

.......

"Good morning son"-mew

They set in silence eating their food until...

"Good morning dad"-luke greeted with a wide smile to his dad and got a greeting in reply too...

Tine just rolled his eyes seeing these too much of dad-son's love.

"So Mr.tine ..how long you gonna stay here?"-luke asked while gritting his teeth.

"Well... what's the urgency brother...i mean it was just yesterday, you and your father welcomed me in your family"

"Well we already regreting since we judged the wrong book by its cover..."-luke said in sarcastic tone

"Haha.... don't worry i'll be moving anytime in this week... since i am allergic of living between too many shits....(seeing luke getting filling up with anger, tine smiled and set up to leave...but before leaving,he tilted his head to back a little towards luke) plus thank god you only looked at cover cuz this book is a way out of your LEAGUE.. an illiterature like you won't be able to read it anyway.."

And tine left the dining room sassily watching luke bowling his fist in anger but did nothing. In his way to his room he saw bright climbing down the hall way steps from his room. Tine stopped at the first step..

'wtf tine why are you getting panic. I know he's looking damn hot in those shorts and bed hai-...WTF TINE control..control'-tine started to climbing up as far as he could distance himself with other, adverting his gaze on the other side...ignoring the other completely.....

Meanwhile bright knew what was tine doing...he chuckled.........when there was only one step between them bright raised his left hand little to brush it with tine's right hand's arm to his palm.

Tine felt shiver running through his spine through the cold touch. The touch could be accidental, but still he felt hot at the spot. He noticed that bright didn't look back. 'May be it was accidentally' which still can't stop tine's ear peek from getting red. On the other side bright completely know the effect he left there. He smiled and shooked his head while sitting on the dining table.

...........

Bright's POV:-

After breakfast i climbed up to go to my room. I was walking while murmuring mmmh's (Kai's) beat. When suddenly something caught my attention, I took 4 steps back to the wooden door which was a little open. I peeked through the creck..win (it's bright's so he'll use win any way) was only wrapped in a towel. My eyes were staring at him from bottom to up all way. Damn those legs will look so good wrapping around me. His abs were shining through the sun rays falling on the water droplets. His eyes were closed while drying his hair with another towel. His chest going up and down slowly due to his slow breathing. I opened a door to get the beautiful view more. I saw his finest chest,'damn i wanna grab those boobs' when i returned my gaze to his face, he was looking at me with wide eyes then he looked down to his chest where i stared earlier..