Chapter Six: Small Beast

The ship had eventually taken off and all was silent in Henry's hidden area. The only sounds that could be heard were footsteps of Toppat members in the room above him, and the occasional creak in the ship's floorboards.

Noticing the vent in the wall, Henry went over to the cupboards, searching desperately to find the next item that could help him. He pulled out three objects; a long, sturdy piece of rope, a wooden stool, and ... a plushie?

How the hell is a plush gonna help me? He thought.

He didn't have time to question it more, as more options popped up in front of him.

Sighing, he clicked on the plushie, just to see what would happen.

Henry raised the plushie up to his face, examining it.

The plushie was a bright red, shaped like a jellybean with stumpy legs. It had no arms, and a strange blue visor where it's face should be.

He gave it a slight squeeze, a faint squeak emitting from it's tiny body.

Heh. Cute. Henry smiled, squeezing the plush harder.

To his surprise, the plush started to vibrate, squirming out of his grip and opening a mouth he didn't even know was there. It leaped up, digging it's sharp teeth into Henry's forehead.

"AAAAA-"

FAIL!
Looks can be deceiving.

Retry<