I'm on my way

I arrived at the airport early and ever since then I've been rushed through. As I approach the private hangar I feel queesy. I'm not afraid to fly, but it's meeting Niall that's got me all tangled up. Ms. Black I am Jenna King and I am here to assist you with anything you need. This came from a energetic tall red head with soft hazel eyes. Hey Jenna it's nice to meet you. Please call me Nicole. I say. Oh thank you erm Nicole. Please let me see to your luggage and we will be boarding shortly. Alright, thanks. I think Jenna will be nice to have around. She seems to know where she is going. I am handed a champagne flute the second I sit down. Oh thank you very much. I wait to board with a happiness bubbling in me. I'm excited!

I am ushered into the plane. Stewardesses greeting me as I enter the jet's large cabin. This plane was luxurious on the inside with cream coloured leather seats and a wooden interior. I am the only passenger so I am treated like royalty. Before I know it my champagne is being topped off.

Half way through the flight I have already had a delicious lobster meal and several glasses of champagne. What's next? An in-flight massage?

I drift of to sleep dreaming high in the clouds of Niall.

Nicole please wake up. Hmmm? I murmur as I am awakened by Jenna. So sorry to disturb you, but we will be descending in half an hour. Oh okay I say as I sit up. Would you like a massage? Really? Yes of course. Jenna excitedly asks for another stewardess to come over to us. Nicole this Karen Abernathy. Nice to meet you Ms. Black. This woman was blonde with sea coloured eyes and a bright smile. Nice to meet you Karen, please call me Nicole. Oh alright Ms. Bl-Nicole.

Jenna tells me that Karen is a masseuse. She leads me to a stationary massage table in the back of the jet and soon I feel as if I've melted. This massage and relaxing flight was what I needed to keep me calm and not freaking out.

We landed and I was quickly ushered to a waiting limo. This was my first time in London and I was loving it already. I was taken to a large ritzy hotel near Big Ben and parliament. Wow my room boasted a 360 degrees view of British perfection. I could see the river Thames and even the London eye. I quickly unpack when I notice I already have two voice mail messages. The first was from my Mum.

Hey there London girl! I love you lots, call me when you land. Hugs.

I smile to myself. I have a great Mum. The next message was from Niall.

Hello Nicole. Welcome to London! I have made a dinner reservation for us at The Wolseley for 7pm. I will see you tonight.

His accent is just so dreamy I think while I take a look at the menu for Wolseley. I have three hours to get ready so I scurry to take a shower and begin my hours of prepping. I must look perfect for Niall.