Dinner with Niall

Nicole had gotten ready with sheer excitement. In a few moments she would be ushered to the restaurant and meet Niall. She called her Mum and Vera while she was applying her makeup. She grabbed a beautiful red dress. It was strapless and Mermaid style. Nicole left the hotel. A limo was waiting for her. The driver opened the door and out came Niall.

Niall's POV

She's a beauty. I can feel my heart pumping faster. She's smiling at me. I hold out a bouquet of pink roses. For you Nicole I say. She thanks me and we both blush. I love a woman wearing red I think to myself as we enter the limo. I can smell her perfume. She smells like cashmere.

Nicole's POV

He is wearing a suit and looks amazing. He smells like fresh cotton and spearmint. I feel like I'm getting high. I can't believe this is happening to Me.

We talk the whole way from the hotel to the restaurant. You have an adorable accent. I say. He smiles. Thanks. I think you do too. I totally blush red and to that he laughs in his adorable way. Sorry....love....but you are so....cute! He says in between laughs. Now it was his turn to blush. Niall you are cute too. I say with a new confidence.

We get out of the limo and bright flashes ensue all around Niall and I. I smile nervously while Niall the guy who is always being followed by paparazzi smiles with a cool confidence. People are asking Niall who I am. He smiles and kisses my cheek which makes me blush and the paps furiously snap their cameras in our direction.

We enter the restaurant and it is perfect. Elegant with beautiful people everywhere. Mr. Horan hello and please follow me. That came from a blonde bombshell. Tall with perky silicone boobs. Niall thanks her and takes my hand. The woman frowns at our hand holding. We arrive at a private out of the way table. She leans over in Niall's direction letting her boobs spill out of her top. Niall keeps his gaze on me and never seems to notice her, or actually her boob spillage. I smile as she frowns and huffs off.

We talk about our childhood and teenage years over appetizers. So I want to show you around London tomorrow. That would be fun Niall. I am up for anything. I say. He looks at me with a devilish smile and I burst out laughing. You have a great laugh! He says. Niall please you have the most adorable laugh I've ever heard. He blushes again. I've gotta be careful 'round you or I will marry you tomorrow night!

Niall's POV

Oh my god. Did I just say that? She must think I'm an idiot or obsessed. I kinda am obsessed though. She's great and we have loads in common. Try not to fall too hard too fast. I say in my head.

Nicole's POV

I totally love him. He's sexy and adorable. He's so crazy in the fun way. Try not to fall too hard too fast. I say in my head.