On Fire

Niall ad Harry take Vera and I out to dinner and we are having a blast. We all decide to go to a favorite nightclub of ours. We start dancing and Vera and I laugh as the boys do some funny dance moves. Niall grabs me and Harry grabs Vera. They both seductively whisper I wanna see you move for me baby in our ears.

Vera's POV

OhMyGod!!! Harry is being so sexy! We've gotten to know each other over a day and I want him even more that when we met. I dance up against him and he slaps my butt lightly. We laugh and it feels like I'm getting high on Mr. Styles

Nicole's POV

I whisper in Niall's ear oh baby I'll move for you as I dance provocatively and see a sexy smirk emerging onto my guys face. I decide after our little dance that I must have him right this minute. I lean over to Vera and Harry and whisper in her ear. She smiles and nods. Niall takes me into a secret set of rooms. He picks me up and lays me on the bed beneath him. We start up and his manhood fills my womanhood up and I cry out his name. We work together until we orgasm. I love how he makes me feel. We cuddle after and I just fall in love with him even more.

Vera's POV

Harry and I are enjoying our time together dancing and getting properly drunk. I know it's soon, but we both know we are hot for each other and horny as hell. He kisses me and whispers sexy things in my ear. I don't know how he does it, but I'm feeling a delicious tightening down south. I set my empty glass down on the bar. Would you like another drink Vera? He asks me sweetly. No, but I would like something stronger I say as I grab his hips. He smiles and leads me to where Nicole and Niall are. We find an empty room and we begin kissing like mad. I pull of his clothes while he pulls mine off. He stops and runs his hand from my stomach to my boobs. Great boobs honey he says as he gives them a gentle squeeze. I smile as he pics me up and puts my back to the wall.

He throws on a condom and I flex my hips waiting. He thrusts in and I'm arching my back metting his hips with mine and every thrust I feel myself building up to an orgasm. Wait for me baby Harry says. Okay baby I say as I run my fingers through his hair. We orgasm together and it was so good I shudder. I'm still moaning and he lays me on the bed with him to spoon.