London kisses

After that great meal we are stuffed. We drive back towards the hotel, but instead of going there we veer off to the opposite side. Where are we going? I ask. There! Says Niall with excitement as he points to the London Eye.

Niall's POV

We board an enclosed pod and a few seconds later we are slowly moving up. She and I are alone. I stand up and flip the only light off. Wow the city is so beautiful. She says. She takes some pictures. I take her hand and feel her heart beat erratically.

Nicole's POV

He's holding my hand and being totally sweet. I want to kiss him, but I'm afraid that he will think I want him for his fame. I dunno if he wants a friendly relationship or a relationship. I lean close to him and he makes the cutest funny face. I die laughing so much that he starts laughing too. I crumble to the floor of the pod and soon he crumbles next to me. We keep laughing and laughing until we are left body to body on the floor in the dark ride noses touching. We become soundless as we stare at each other's lips. Our fast beating hearts and butterfly filled stomachs seem to sync and soon so does our soft yet erratic breathing. I wish that this moment alone with him way up high in the sky over London where no paparazzi or fan can reach us would ever end. I kiss him and feel an electricity flowing through us.

Niall helps me up and he can't stop staring at me. He grabs my phone off the floor where we just were. He smiles at me and pulls me close to him. We take some selfies and he asks me to send them to him. I feel relieved. He suddenly pulls me down on to the ground and kisses me. I feel like I'm lost in his kiss. I could kiss him for the rest of my life.

Niall's POV

Ohmygod I love this girl already. She is a great kisser.....I start daydreaming about her with me and the lads hanging out on tour and even bringing her home to Mum and Dad. She makes me feel so happy I think. The lads are going to be so jealous!

We enjoy the rest of the ride laying on the floor looking at the sky and buildings around us. Niall sits up and wraps his arms around me. Niall this may sound crazy, but I love laying here on the floor with you. He smiles brilliantly and chuckles. I love it too Nicole, especially when we kissed.