Mom kinda 🥀

They the age they are now
This one will be focusing more on Tommy

They the age they are nowThis one will be focusing more on Tommy

There are different wing types

There are different wing types. Each of them represents what your trait is. Philza has black bird wings, Technoblade has wings of a tanager and Wilbur has swan wings. Tommy doesn't have much memories of their mother. He only remembers her smile. The others had more memories of her and often talked about what she was like. They said she had blue jay wings. She was kind and stern. She had brown hair and (sorry I don't know her eye color) black eyes. In the afternoon Technoblade, Wilbur and Tommy were watching the Telly. Tommy's back started to hurt so he laid his head on Wilbur's lap. Wilbur just pet his head. He started to wine because of the pain. They look at their younger brother.
"You alright Bambino?" Techno asked
Tommy started to cry in pain, complaining about his back hurting. Technoblade called Philza for him to come down stairs. Wilbur held onto Tommy and brushed his hair in an attempt to help soothe him. Philza came running down the stairs. Tommy's shirt was now getting soaked with blood and his crying louder due to the pain. The brothers instantly felt fear and looked to their father. Philza gently picked up Tommy and carried him in their medical room. He removed Tommy's shirt to reveal he had wings that were growing in.
"Just like I had suspected." Philza mumbled
Because it takes a long time for the feathers, bones and muscles to form properly, Phil gave him some pain killers.
"Willbur, love can you get me a shirt for Tommy? But make sure it's one of ours and not his, got it?" He called
Wilbur was fast to do his task and he came in with techno by his side. Philza cleaned off the blood from Tommy's back and helped him put on the sweater.
"You're growing your wings Tommy." He said exited
~~~~~~
Tommy remembered how painful it was to have his wings grow in. His wings were like his mother's. Unfortunately Dream had clipped his wings so he couldn't fly but it seems he's not sadisfied.
"Tommy." He roared
Tommy had no idea what he had done wrong.
"Y-yes Dream?" He answered
"Turn around, we're getting rid of your wings." He snapped
Tommy's eyes weld up with tears. He begged Dream to let him keep his wings but it was no use. Dream cut off his wings with his axe. Making it slow and painful for Tommy but entertaining for himself. Tommy screamed loudly and cried out in pain. As Tommy laid there in pain, Dream put the wings in his bag and laughed at Tommy.
"Such a shame too, these were really pretty." He laughed
Tommy didn't even move, he was too tired and in so much pain. He couldn't think straight, he hadn't even noticed Dream had left. His voice was tired, he was tired so he closed his eyes.
"Tommy, wake up." A woman whispered
He slowly opened his eyes and sat up. He took a look at his surroundings. He was underneath a tree providing shade for them. Vibrant green grass all over the place. Next to him was a woman, who looked similar to how his family described their mother.
"Mom?" He asked
She nodded her head. Tommy's eyes weld up with tears. He finally got to meet her.

Tommyinnit died from blood loss