Technoblade ☁️?

Lmao I was inspired to make this by looking at and I kid you not, a picture of a pig.
Also my Instagram name is yamishibai_not
Do what you want with the information, just don't be spamming things

This one will be focusing on Technoblade

Age depends on the year

Technoblade was a piglin, he belonged to the Brave Sun tribe. They had normal piglins and brutes in their tribe. He was the son of Hrœrekr, who was the tribe leader. Technoblade was smart and strong on his own. For these reasons he was trained under the brutes to strengthen him. He was seven years old when they decided he was ready for the whispers of the Blood God. By the time he was ten years old, the tribe was murdered by the humans. He remembers them laughing at all of his people's death. Even though he wanted to help fight back, he couldn't. His mother hid him in the netherrack blocks, away from all of the people. From there he was on his own. Technoblade traveled to the underground portal his tribe made, lighting it up to leave the place. It was there so they could collect resources for their tribe and trade amongst other tribes. He walked for hours with materials he brought. He camped at a cave as night approached, he was tired so he set his stuff down and closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes he was no longer in the cave. Technoblade looked around, he was in a warm house on a bed. He left the room he was in to explore. He walked to a room that had tables, he assumed it was a dining area. A man with blond hair, a striped bucket hat and a green robe walked out of another room seeing Technoblade.
"Oh you're awake!" it happily said
Technoblade frose, he didn't know if it was dangerous and if it was then he didn't have anything to defend himself with.
"Are you hungry?" it asked
"Trust him." the voices spoke
Technoblade nodded his head. Even if they said he should trust him, that doesn't mean he's gonna act like he knows him well. The man nodded and motioned him to sit at the table. The man placed a blow filled with soup for the piglin. Technoblade looked over at the man. He smelled the soup, it smelled like mushrooms. It felt like he hadn't eaten in ages, so he scarfed down his meal.
"Hungry aren't we?" the man laughed
Technoblade tried to talk to him in his native language but it seems he didn't understand.
"I'm sorry, I don't understand." the man spoke
Technoblade nodded his head, he needed to learn english to talk to him. The man got up from his seat and left. Technoblade was about to follow but he still had to finish his food. The man came back with crayons and paper.
"Maybe we can draw things out to communicate." the man smiled
From there they spent their time drawing to communicate. Technoblade learned the man's name was Philza. Philza taught Technoblade english, fighting and more. Technoblade started to see the man as a father figure and even calls him dad.