Home alone🥀?

Will be focusing on Wilbur

Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo were home alone again. Their father Philza had left to go on an adventure for what feels like the 100th time. Tubbo was a new addition to the family. He's older than Tommy by a year. The morning was cold, it was winter after all. Unfortunately a kid Wilbur's age can only do so much when this time of year comes. Wilbur already struggles to take care of his brothers and make money but winter is the worst. Wilbur had to learn this quickly as well as growing up.

"Wilby, we're hungry." A little boy whispered

Wilbur opened his eyes and looked at the figures sitting on his bed. It was Tommy and Tubbo. Wilbur sighed and got up. The house was cold, he could see his little brothers shaking slightly.

"Ok I'll make something. Get in my bed, I'll bring it to you." Wilbur mumbled

The kids got in his warm bed. Wilbur smiled. He put on his warmest jacket and socks. Wilbur went to the chests that contained a lot of things. 29 pieces of wood, he'll have to get some more. Wilbur pulled out 3 potatoes and one loaf of bread. Only 34 of their foods remained, he'll have to steal more later. Steal? Why steal? Where's the money his father should be providing them? Well Philza doesn't come home right away, no he takes about 2 or more years to come home. With that in mind you tell that he doesn't exactly give them money. Wilbur put some wood in the fireplace to warm up the house. Wilbur cooked the potatoes and heated up some milk. As he was about to turn around and give the food to the kids he heard a small thump. He turned around to see Tommy on the floor and Tubbo trying to help him. Wilbur set the food down and rushed over to Tommy. Tommy looked a little pale and he felt hot. Wilbur picked him up and placed him on their sofa. Tubbo had grabbed them a blanket and placed it on them. Wilbur could recognise these as a fever. Unfortunately they didn't have any medicine. Wilbur grabbed a bucket in case Tommy needed to puke. Wilbur grabbed their breakfast and placed his and Tommys on the coffee table and gave Tubbo's his.

"Is Tommy ok?" Tubbo asked

"I'm not sure." Wilbur replied

Wilbur shook to Tommy slightly to wake him up. Tommy opened his eyes.

"Hey Toms, you need to eat." Wilbur whispered

Wilbur fed Tommy as he was too weak.

~~~A day later~~~

Tommy wasn't getting any better and Wilbur was desperate. Food was scarce and they needed more water and milk. This was their worst winter yet. Tubbo did his best to help. Wilbur, Tubbo and Tommy were outside. They wore warm clothes but a snow storm was coming. Wilbur was looking for anyone to help.

"Someone! Anyone! Please help us!" Wilbur shouted

He held Tommy up with one arm and the other was holding Tubbo's hand.

"Please sir help us." Wilbur pleaded with a man

The man only walked past him. People continued to ignore them.

"Someone please help!" Wilbur shouted

"Miss plea-" Wilbur was cut off

"EW! Don't touch me street rat!" The woman yelled

Wilbur and Tubbo began to cry.

"Young man, come here! It's cold out here!" A man shouted

Wilbur quickly followed the man. The man took him to his warm house. It wasn't very large like their house but it was good enough. The man had them sit by the fireplace.

"What are you boys doing out in the cold?" The man asked giving them blankets

"We were looking for someone to help Tommy." Tubbo stated

"Can I?"

"Yes please help!" Wilbur cut the man off

The man took the boy from Wilbur's arms.

"He has a high fever." The man mumbled

He put the boy on the sofa and put a blanket over him. He fed the boy some medicine.

"What's your name?" Wilbur asked

"My name is Sam and yours?" Sam asked

"My name is Wilbur. This is Tubbo and that boy is Tommy." Wilbur stated

"Where are your parents?" Sam asked

"Dad is out and about completely forgetting about his kids." Wilbur hissed

Sam frowned slightly.

"You kids can stay here. I can take care of you." Sam offered

"Yes please." Tubbo and Wilbur said in unison.

Sam was able to take care of them until they grew up. They called Sam their dad as he is a better father than Philza was.