Shopping with Wilbur

This one will be focusing more on Wilbur. They are the same age as they are now.

Wilbur was given the task of shopping while the others cleaned the house. Philza had given him the shopping list because let's face it Wilbur doesn't even know what he's shopping for. The list was divided into two parts, one for each store. Wilbur took his sweet time getting the stuff on the list at the first store(Sam's club). He got the eggs, the milk, cookies, chicken, beef, pancake mix, bagels, oranges, awakates, tomatoes, chips and juice at Sam's club. The second part of the list was to get summer clothes for all of them. Tommy was getting older so that meant he needed clothes that fit him. As for the others, it was because theirs were already worn out. Plus Wilbur wanted new clothes. Wilbur went to the mall to get clothes for them, the high class mall. There he can find fancy clothes for Technoblade and some for himself. He knows Tommy doesn't like fancy clothes but hey, Tommy isn't the one shopping. Phil's usually fine with whatever they get him. Over all he spent $165,646 on the clothing. While he was at it he went ahead and went to the music store and he also got something for Tommy. Finally it was time to go home with the items he got. Once arriving home he opened the trunk of the car to realize how much he got.

"Phil! I need help!" Wilbur shouted

Phil came out to help Wilbur and started laughing at how much Wilbur bought. He also called out the others to help them.

"Wilbur, why'd you buy so much man?" Tommy asked

"I didn't want to clean the house." Wilbur jokes

Tommy scoffed. Phil put the food away as Wilbur handed out their new clothes. Technoblade was impressed with what Wilbur had gotten him. Tommy absolutely hated his clothing but was secretly thankful he got new clothes caz his old ones weren't going to fit him soon.