Blinding Rage🥀

Lmao forgot to say you gotta vote option 1 or 2
This story was inspired by another story I forgot the name of. I'll find it when I finished writing this

I was walking back to my house after an unsuccessful trade with the villagers. The whole day was shit. My axe and sword broke. I ran out of food. I lost my other stack of food. I came in contact with a witch and I didn't have my sword. Like I said the whole day had been shit. I sigh as I walk back into my warm house. As I was about to put my stuff back I noticed two stacks of my golden apples were missing. Anger clouded my head as I knew only one person who would take them. Tommy. Tommy is the only one who would take them. That stupid kid. I walked back to the living room and found him sitting on the floor next to the fireplace asleep. This brat being so care free, lazy and stealing my stuff is driving me mad.

What the hell? Wake him up! Calm down! Blood for the blood god. Not Tommy. Yes Tommy! Was him! Was not him! Not him! Yes, him! Calm down! No! Hurt him. Blood. Vengins. E.

The voices were loud. Without thinking I grabbed Tommy by the caller and shouted at him.

"Tommy what the hell did I tell you?! Don't steal my fucking stuff!" I yelled

"W-what are you talking about?" He asked

"What am I talking about? What am I talking about! Tommy you keep stealing from me! I've had enough of this!" I yelled and slammed his body against the wall.

I punched and kicked him. I screamed at him about how annoying he was and how selfish he was.T hen the realisation of what I was doing just hit me. I immediately stopped what I was doing. I looked at him properly, he had bruises all over his body. Tears spilled out of his eyes, blood dripped from his mouth and nose. Tommy stared at me and I stared back. His eyes were filled with fear and hurt. I royal fucked up.

You messed up. He'll hate us. Just like Dream. Scared of you. Fix it. Help him. Need Phil.

"Tommy." I spoke

Tommy took this chance to escape. He darted to the door but failed to what asume is because of the pain. I try to get near him but he backs up. I fucked up.

"Tommy I-I'm so so sorry." I mumbled

More tears spilled out of him. Just then Phil comes in.

"Tommy!" he shouts

Phil picks up Tommy carefully. I sit on the couch and wait for Phil.

Back at square one.

Square one? I sigh. About an hour had passed when Philza finally came out of the medical room.

"What's his condition?" I asked, trying to make it seem like I didn't care.

"He's got some fractured ribs. His nose is slightly broken. He has large bruises on his stomach and sides." Phil stated

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"How did this happen?" Phil asked

I stayed quiet for a little bit, staring at the wall.

Tell him! No! Yes! Truth! Fix it! Tell him! No! YES!

I sighed before speaking again.

"I was having a bad day today. So when I got home to find my golden apples missing, I got so mad that I didn't think. I hurt the kid in my blinding rage." I stated

Philza's face morphed from worry to a horrified face.

"Technoblade you used to have better control over this. The kid is probably going to be afraid of you. He's going to be traumatized by this." Phil stated placing his head in his hands.

There was a moment of silence before Philza started to speak again.

"Tommy wasn't the one who took your golden apples. I was the one who took them." Philza spoke

"It doesn't matter now." I mumbled

Awake. Can't go. Tell Phil.

"They said Tommy's awake." I mumbled

Phil walked to where Tommy was.

Back at square one