Revenge

This one is to make up for the last chapter. Will also be focusing more on Technoblade. Part of it is based on the resent streams.

Technoblade had felt betrayed by Tommy so learning about his death meant nothing to him. He only smiled at his death. He and the others laughed about his death. Ranboo had gotten angry at them for laughing. When they had all gotten to snowchester to look at something (Tubbo Invited them), there was a certain blond that was there. That blond was Tommyinnit. Everyone was shocked well except for Technoblade. Technoblade was filled with rage. His voices grew louder.
"Why are you still alive!?" He shouted
Everything went silent.
"I was revived by Dream, bitch." Tommy answered
Without thinking Technoblade grabbed his axe and swung it at the blond. Tommy bealy dodged the attack. Tubbo tried to stop the fight but was kicked to the side. Ranboo rushed to check on Tubbo. The others watch the scene go down. It wasn't like they liked the kid anyways. Technoblade pinned Tommy down then plunged his axe deep into the boy, killing him.
"Tommy!" Tubbo shouted
Technoblade felt better and walked back to his group like nothing happened.
"You good, mate?" Philza asked
"Yeah way better." Technoblade answered
"I didn't invite you to kill Tommy! I invited you to just see him!" Tubbo shouted
They stared at Tubbo.
"I think it's best you leave." Ranboo stated
Technoblade smirked. Yeah he felt better.