Grinding/Dry humping (preference #4)

Cameron: "Babe," you protested, as Cameron's lips attacked your neck, "Can't you wait until I'm finished with breakfast?" He shook his head and turned you around, slamming his lips onto yours. His tongue found your mouth and his hands wrapped around your thighs, encouraging you to jump. He easily maneuvered you onto the kitchen table and sunk his hips into yours, rolling them against you. A raspy groan from Cam vibrated against your lips as you deepened the kiss, the breakfast long forgotten.

Taylor: Your hands tangled into Taylor's hair as his tongue lapped at yours. You straddled his hips on his side of the couch for a more comfortable position, and accidently, you began to bounce your hips onto his. "Baby," Taylor moaned into your mouth, "Don't stop." You continued to grind into him, feeling his already stiffened bulge against you. His hands found your hips as he helped you grind down onto him at a quicker pace. "You're doing so good, baby."

Johnson: "Jack! We're supposed to be studying! And even worse, we're in the library!" He let out a soft groan in response and grabbed your waist, pulling you onto his lap. "Relax, princess. You've just got to be quiet." He slammed his lips onto yours as you melted into his touch. His hands gripped your hips and he pushed you down onto him, encouraging you to grind against him. You reacted instantly, bucking your hips into his as his tongue slipped into your mouth. "Fuck," Jack moaned as you ran your fingers through his hair, gaining speed to create more friction.

Sam: His lips slammed onto yours desperately, his hands gripping your ass as you hovered above him. "K-keep going," Sam moaned from underneath you, his free hand pushing your hips down to meet his. He let out a whine as you wiggled your hips from above him. "You're so fucking drunk right now, Sammy. We shouldn't do this," you pulled away. Sam quickly flipped you two over and pinned your arms over your head. He dipped his head down and grinded his hips into yours roughly, "I'm not drunk, y/n. I'm just so fucking hard for you." With that, his lips were back on yours, his hips rubbing every inch of you possible.

Carter: "I need to take a shower," You whined, attempting to push your boyfriend away. Carter sat down on the toilet seat and grabbed your hands, pouting up at you. "Babe," he pleaded, "Just help me out, okay?" You finally agreed and straddled his hips as he sat back, elbows on the counter as he stared at you in awe. You began to roll your hips sensually, a soft moan falling from your lips. Carter threw his head back and let out a groan, "Yes, oh shit!" You dipped down and pressed your lips to his neck, sucking harshly as he whimpered and panted beneath you.

Gilinsky: You straddled his hips as he reclined his seat, staring up at you in pure awe as you swayed your body onto him. Soft groans and whines fell from his lips as you ran your hands down his chest. You leaned back slightly to feel the steering wheel and you let out a soft sigh, grinding into him quicker. "Th-that's right, baby," Jack groaned, "Get yourself off on me, you naughty girl." You continued to bounce onto him, the only fabric separating you two being the thin fabric of his briefs and your panties. Jack's hands helped rock your hips onto his perfectly, both of your highs approaching.

Matt: "Can we do something else?" Matt suggested, trying to tear his eyes away from your ass in the yoga pants you were wearing. You bent down teasingly to untie your shoes and Matt let out a sigh. Immediately, you were pinned against the locker room wall with Matt's hips pressing into yours. You could feel his already hardened member and you smirked lightly, wiggling your hips around slightly. "Fuck," he moaned out, "If this is what I get for coming with you to the gym..." He trailed off, connecting his lips with yours as he held your hips with his thumbs, smirking softly as he grinded himself into you.

Nash: You bit your lip nervously as Nash approached you, smirking mischievously. "We're supposed to stay in our seats," You whisper-yelled over to him as the detention bell rang. The teacher just left the class and you had to admit you were a little turned on. "And? You think I give a fuck? That's cute." You froze as he pulled you up by your forearm and slammed you into a wall. His lips crashed onto your neck and you let out a soft moan as his hips met yours briefly, grinding against you. "Would you rather sit back in your seat, cutie?" You quickly shook your head and allowed Nash to continue his assault on you, making your head spin with pleasure.

Jacob: "We'll have to make this quick, babe," Jacob moaned as your hips made perfect figures on his, partially relieving his raging boner from after his show. You two were in the back of the tour bus, alone for the first time since the tour. Your lips molded with his perfectly as you two savored this moment together. Your hips rocked furiously against his as he left sloppy kisses along your neck, blowing cool air on your most sensitive spot to drive you crazy. "J-Jacob, faster," you moaned, running your hands down his chest slowly and sensually to catch his attention. "We have all night, cutie. No need to rush."

Shawn: As soon as he'd entered his dressing room, you stood to your feet and wrapped your arms around his broad shoulders. "You sounded so lovely out there," you cooed to Shawn, who licked his lips and studied your chest. "Thanks," he mumbled, "But I couldn't concentrate. I had you on my mind the entire time." With that, your body was pressed firmly into the couch as Shawn hovered over you, his strong arms supporting his weight. His crotch, which you'd noted was already firm, began to move against you, creating friction. "Shawn," you moaned aloud, grabbing fistfuls of his hair as he continued to grind himself into you to help dispose his distraction on stage.

Aaron: "That bikini looks so good on you," Aaron complimented, smirking softly as he laid back on the bed. You giggled and pounced onto him, straddling his waist. "You think?" He nodded, eyes glued to your chest and hips. "Most definitely," he replied before leaning into you, capturing your lips with his. You leaned forward and began to grind against the thin material of his swimming trunks, earning a low groan of approval from him. "Shit," he whimpered, "You're so good at this, babe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I NEED JESUS. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the preference. Thanks for reading. Xoxo