Chapter 3

JENNIE

"Good morning love,"

I woke up hearing those sweet words from my wife. She gave me a back hug and a kiss on my cheek, after cuddling for a few minutes she stood up and went to the bathroom. Well, work is work... Even if you're the CEO.

I lazily stood up and went downstairs to get some breakfast, our maid cooked as a delicious breakfast and I can also hear our dogs' bark from outside. Maybe they are already taking a bath. I sit down and eat my breakfast, if I'll wait for Jisoo, it will take 2 hours... since she's always taking so long when she takes a shower.

I already finish my breakfast when I saw Jisoo going downstairs, her hair is still kinda wet and she has already did her light make up. She gave me a smile and sits down in front of me to begin her breakfast.

"What took you so long?" I tried teasing her

"I got my period," she said.

I laughed so hard, so that's why she doesn't really smile this time. "Anyway, what are your plans today?" I asked her.

"Well, I have meetings today since we got a catering schedule. So many schedules." she sighed

"That's great! Atleast, you're becoming more famous." I proudly said. "Who's with you?" I asked

"Probably Taehyung," she shrugged. "Momo also."

I gave her a nod after she answered. I hate this feeling when my mood just suddenly change when it comes to Taehyung. I know he is our friend, but you know.. I can't help it! He's so close with Jisoo and the fact that they are co workers and plus he liked Jisoo before?

Frustrating.

"How bout you?" she said as she took a bite of her hotdog.

"Nah," I shrugged. "Maybe I'll just hangout with Rosie after my meeting with my manager." I smiled

She nodded her head and after finishing her meal, she gave me a kiss on my forehead before exiting the house. I sighed and looked at my phone, it's too early. But I have to see my manager now so I can see Rosie after.

I wore a black shirt crop top paired with red leggings and black boots. I also wear my sunglasses and of course I brought my Chanel bag. I went inside the car and drive to my manager's mini office. As I opened the door, I already heard her voice speaking with someone on her phone. She looked surprise to see me but gestured her hand and asked me to wait. I nodded and sit down on the sofa, I browse on my twitter and saw my fans' tweet. I smiled, what a lovely people.

"Jennie," I stopped scrolling when she called my name. She gave me a nervously smile which made me feel bad. I just know something bad happened.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her

She nodded and gestured me to come closer, so I did. I sit down at the office chair and wait for to say something with a worried look.

"The good news is everyone's happy about your marriage," she tried faking her smile.

"And?"

"And the bad news is there are some people who doesn't like it, such as you know.. 'religious' people." she emphasized, I shook my head and sighed.

"So what? It's not that I would care and those words will affect me right?"

"I hope not," She gave me a nervous smile again and handed me a paper.