Chapter 40

JISOO

"Cheers to the the-not-newly-weds!"

I threw a pillow at Sana's face. We are all sitting on the sand as we celebrate our wedding. We gathered for a chicken barbecue, Lisa is the one cooking. She said she's been learning to cook, but I doubt because she keeps on asking us what to do next.

"We don't know! That's your recipe!" Jungkook looks so irritated. He keeps on complaining because some chicken are undercooked.

"Damn it, can you read?!" Lisa yelled at him and showed him a paper, I guess that's where she wrote the ingredients and the procedure.

"Can you cook?!" Jungkook fired back.

It was chaos watching them so we just enjoyed eating a undercooked chicken. It's tasty, but it is just undercooked.

And if you're asking about Soojoo...

Well, let's just say she got what she deserved.

All of her business and restaurants shut down as well with her. They all went to Irene's name as they tried to pay the money they stole from them. Her parents are i debt also, so they were also charged for some other things. They are now in prison and was sentenced for 50 years. That is long enough for all the money they took from businessman and businesswomen who took years to build their names.

To be honest, I did not regret expressing my love towards her. Soojoo was a good person. She has a nice personality and whatever happened to the old Soojoo that I always knew, I know she is still there. But it was covered with hatred and jealousy.

I didn't got a chance to talk to her though. She refused to see me nor talk to me. I gave that to her. I just wanted to let her know that I still believe that she is still a nice person. That what I showed to her was real and genuine. That, I forgive her from everything that she did. And I will never forget the memories and the lessons she brought to me.

The judge asked me if I still need the money she stole from me. I refused. I still have savings and I still have 20 restaurants from different countries, so basically I really don't need that much. I donated it to her savings, she needs it some day.

I bought a new restaurant in South Korea, a bigger one. Jennie and I designed it together, as a team. Every details have meaningful memories for us. From colors, designs, and even the utensils! It was successful later on. The media gave it a positive feedback which I appreciated the most.

As for Irene, I already forgave her. 10 years ago. I can forgive easily. I mean, she deserves my forgiveness. Irene and Suho had 2 children already, Jeniffer befriended with them so I was glad.

Chaeyoung went to Australia to study law. She just watched our wedding and leave already. I don't know what happened to her and Lisa though, Lisa is not the type of a person who will show her sadness. I'll wait for the timing to ask her.