Chapter 4

JISOO

"Jennie looks weird,"

I told Taehyung as I entered the Kitchen at the hotel. They are all working as I entered, and they all also looked stress. Taehyung chuckled as I told him that and my eyebrows creased. What? Did he just laugh at me?

"What?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Nothing," He smiled teasingly, "I just can really tell that you're already married because you know... the problems and anything." he shrugged his shoulders.

"We're not having a problem," I told him as I wash the dishes that I'm going to use. "I just woke up and she's not saying anything to me. It feels like I did something terrible... which is bad because I don't want her to feel that way." I told him

"If there's no problem, she won't act like that, girls are like that you know," he said confidently as he cooks.

"But I'm not!" I glared at him.

"You will," he chuckled again and focus on his dish.

I couldn't focus because I remember Jennie's face. I know something is up to. After cooking so many disses, I realized it was already 2 in the afternoon. I just ate sandwich for my breakfast, I took a break in cooking and went outside to dial Jennie's phone number. After 5 rings, she answered it.

[Hello?] she said

"Hi love, did you eat already?" I asked

[Yup. I'm here at Chaeyoung's condo,] she said

"I see... Why you're not at work?" I asked her.

[Well, it is because--]

"JISOO!!!" I turned around when I heard Momo's voice. She looked so panicked and my heart starts beating fast. "Oh my gosh, Jisoo!! Someone just complained and she is screaming outside!" her eyes became watery so I nodded and told her to wait.

"Hey love, I gotta go. Let's talk later," I said before ending the call.

I run outside and saw the girl wearing a purple silk dress, she is also holding a dog on her arms and she is making a scene! Everyone was looking at her, Taehyung was also there trying to calm down but she doesn't listen.

"Ma'am.. Let's talk about this calmly.. I swear we didn't put poison on your food!" I gasped when I heard Taehyung's explanation.

"Then who the fuck will put poison on my food? My fucking dog?!" she screamed, "Who's your chef?!"

"Me." I stepped forward and stare at her. She looked amazed and sarcastically laugh.

"Then Ms. Chef, could you explain to me why did you just put a poison on my food?! I bet you can't! Because people like you are not very careful when it comes to this kind of situation. I bet your kitchen is full of rats and lizards!" she yelled, I exhaled and try to keep my calm.

"And I bet you were born in a poor side of Korea because you don't freak out when you see those pests! And look at you?!! What a pest! I bet you can't--OH MY FUCKING GOD??"

I threw a fucking wine on her face to shut her up because she can't calm! She keeps on shouting!

"WHAT DID YOU JUST--"

"Excuse me Mrs. Lee and Chef Kim, I suggest that we could talk about this in private. And let us all calm down." I nodded to the Hotel's manager. While the girl looked so pissed and wiped her face using a tissue.