Chapter 6

Leah could barely sleep last night. After yesterday's class, Lucas bet her goodbye before strolling over to his next class. Other that leaving her standing breathless, the oher students are also staring at her. Both curious and envious eyes of the girls.

'What have this guy do to me?' Leah thought.

As usual, Leah would go to bed late. Most of the time, she would have her sleep at midnight or couple of hours later. And her eyes were absolute soggy and red for tiredness and were just prepared for sleep. But then her phone beeped from a text.

It was from a annoynamous number. She read it thinking it would probably from the random mobile service company. 'I am very excited for our little date tomorrow, Miss Knightly! Just to let you know this is my number. Lucas ;)'

That made her certained that whatever Lucas did would really have the potential on killing her. Like an idiot, she couldn't sleep and was staring blankly at the text for 10 minutes

And keep on reading the text over and over again. 'How'd he get my number, anyway?'It was three in the morning when she could finally have her eyes shut. And then for just three hours of sleep, the clock has already started buzzing at 6.30.

Head throbbing, blood racing, she got up and went for her ealy shower. She was so uptight yesterday that she didn't do any of the council work. Thinking of the due date on the paperworks and reports on Monday, she knew that she has to get it done on this weekend. Sunday is always homework day - according to her perfectly arranged schedule.

After a quick shower, she went through her clothes that she had picked last night after the tour-date has set. A navy blouse paired with a yellow pants. She wasn't the type of girl that would starve for a Chanel so people would figure out she wasn't the one they would see in boring dresses just to impress a guy.

Even so, none of her friends would consider Leah has the lack of fashion. Leah has tons of pretty outfit and she knows exactly how to be in them. THAT is something Leah ever consider one of her precious talent.

Leah walked down swiftly down the stairs and saw her parents having their breakfast. "Hye guys. I'm heading out. Bye". They have never been the closest but apperently this is the only way they know how to function. Her father, Hiram Knightly looked up. "Where are you going today, young lady?"

She's never her daddy's girl. That title belongs to her elder sister, Blair. So she's the one to get rough with. Because no matter what she did, she could never compete with Blair, the perfect goody two-shoes Blair. "Breakfast, hon?" Mom invites. "No thanks. I'm late. So-"

"Sit, Leah." Her father cuts.

She groans and took a sit. Ignoring the maid as she fills in her morning coffee. "Don't give me. That face, Leah. We're having a family time and you're gonna like it."

"Okay, dad. So what are we doing today?"

"Golf"

"Luncheon" Her parents say at the same time. Leah smirks. Her trap works. "Figures." She mumbled, snatched her bag and dashed out the door.

She made it clear that they will never have 'a family time'. Not with her that is. She drives to school. She drove like never before. Leaving the stupid world of her family perfection behind, she has another head-throbbing issue awaits at school. 'Lucas'