Chapter 5

During the walk, Leah knows that people are watching; whispering and eying them carefully. Maybe there would be an outburst of gossip about them coming out. Usually Leah cares how people sees her, but now, her mind is just too occupied between, trying to control her almost numb legs and trying to actually focus in listening to what Lucas is actually saying.

Lucas has been a sport. Whenever their situation turns awkward, he would enlighted it up woth a set of conversation and jokes. Somehow it should make it much more easier for Leah but she just couldn't stand being this close to him.

His eyes are so close to reach and it's for her to freely stole a glimpse at them. His scent are too obvious to be ignored. He smelled like nothing she ever smelled before - the fact he ACTUALLY has a good perfume or she just felt that way because of her irrevocable feelings for him - the scent is so natural and rare.

She could smell the lightness of roses, the caressed of lavender, freshness of green tea and herbs and also - she tries to think - the sweet, cold, savouriness, mouth-wateringly scent of a melting icey caramelized honey. And now she's thinking, 'That is impossibly stupid for some reason. Icey, caramel and honey in a scent? Seriously, Leah?!'

Watching him walking into the class a step ahead of her, is her jackpot. She could see his broad shoulders, perfectly hidden mascular arms swinging side to side leisurely with one hand carrying his books, and the perfect tousled bronze hair of his. Her mesmerisation made her stop walking. She can't - her body just didn't have that strength any longer in restaining every thoughts she has for him.

She never had so much thoughts running through her head in just a three minutes walk. But he made that happened to her. "Hey Leah? What are you doing standing there? C'mon!" He called. Leah shooked her head and approaches.

"Yo, man. Come right here, the seats empty." Referring to the empty place towards Lucas. Pretending that she doesn't care, Leah took her place. She's not sitting in the front like she usually did today. She has a feeling that she won't be able to focus anyway, so why bother trying? With his aura just beyond reachable, how could she probably be successful in trying?

"No, it's fine. I'll just have the neighbouring seat to my partner." He said playfully. No guy would object to him, that, he knows. That's why he takes the brave move in doing so. "Hi partner." He chimmed cheerfully as he be seated. 'Oh God, this is just WONDERFUL.'

She grinned and quickly shifted her attention to the book upon her. This has to be stopped ASAP. She doesn't know why he's so presistent in clinging to her with the partner reason, but if that's the intention - though burried deep in her faint heart she hope he has other meanings - she has to put a quick end to it. If she wants to save her sanity.

"Hey what about this. We're gonna have a little tour tomorrow, since it's Saturday and no ome's around so it's much easier. By that you'll have TONS of time to unleash the secrets of this magnifient repertoir school." She made it so cheerie with her mocking tune in explaining the school.

"Perfect! I would love to see what you have for me. Eight?" She had her lips parted in confusion. He notices and further continue, "I mean, is eight in the morning fine, for this little date-tour of ours?"

Leah's heartbeat raced voilantly in the chest. She clear her throat but only manages a nod. She turns away and cursing herself hardly for blushing.

The class starts and everyone had their attention to the front. But someone's watching her interestingly. The way she tucks her hair to the back of her ears, the way she spins her pen between her fingers and jotting anything important on her pad - they intrigues him. 'You're something, Knightly. I know it and I want you to tell me I'm right. At least to tell 'him' he's right for being an idiot.'

Leah felt a jolt of hawking eyes pointed directly to her. By the time she wanted to find out who, her eyes betrayingly turn to Lucas. He's staring at the board with the look - Leah thought as - that he is trying hard to understand. A faint frown flashes across his forehead.

Notices Leah's stare at him, Lucas turned his head and smile, before returning his attention back. Leaving Leah both deadly surprised and annoyingly insanely happy in the same time.

*ooooooooooo.... Chapter 5 ends. What happened at tomorrow's date - tour? Anticipate. ;)