Karaoke Night ( special chapter)

So I was listening to music well I was writing and animedokichan wanted Kyoko, Hina, Toko, Hiro, Byakuya, and Makoto to have a karaoke night but she said it's wouldn't go with the story so I said why not make it a special chapter and she was happy now I have to go back to writing and they are in the 8th grade- Literature Chan

Kyoko's POV

Finally it's Friday and we're all going to Hina's house because she said we should have a karaoke night. I so excited that I ran all the way home and arrived at Hina's house a little early and Hina opened her door and then pulled me in. When I got into her room saw Makoto, and Toko and blushed because I was going to sing in front of Makoto, wait why am I nervous to sing in front of Makoto it's doesn't make any sense. I sat next Hina who was sitting next to Makoto then Hina had a smile on her face and looked at Toko and nodded and Toko just rolled her eyes. I didn't get what she was doing but she moved away from a confused Makoto then Toko pushed Makoto and landed on top of me again. He was blushing like crazy then got off of me and help me up, Makoto looked so cute when his flustered then we heard Byakuya, Hina and Hiro voices then we looked just to be yelled at " Let's go Makoto why didn't you tell me that you and Kyoko were tight." Hiro said with a smile " H- Hiro it's not-" Makoto tried to fix and explain what happen but he got interrupted by Byakuya voice " Makoto I didn't know you like Kyoko like that." "But Byakuya-" Makoto tried to tell Byakuya but interrupted by Hina screaming " YESSIREE I told you guys that they like each other." Hina said with a smile " They're so cu-" Hina got interrupted by Makoto who looked mad but he was about to cry " ENOUGH!" Makoto yelled and ran out of Hina's room and I just looked annoyed and said " Thanks guys we made Makoto upset! If you guys just listen to Makoto instead of interrupting him he wouldn't have a break out! " I yelled and Toko agreed with me. Hina looked like she messed up and she wanted to make things right " Makoto wait!" Hina yelled as she chased Makoto as Hiro and Byakuya looked at each other and looked at the door then looked at me and didn't say anything.

Makoto's POV

I'm such a idiot I can't believe I just ran out of Hina's house she hates me now, why did I yell at her? I sat on the sidewalk and just cried my eyes and then I heard Hina's voice " Makoto are you okay?" Hina ask with worried looked on her face and concern in her voice " I- I'm sorry for yelling at you Hina." I said with tears in my eyes " No I'm sorry Makoto I shouldn't told Toko to push you." Hina said with tears in her eyes I got up and hugged her " It's okay Hina. I said smiling. I heard Hina crying and ask me " Makoto how can you forgive people so easily and not hold of grudge on them." Hina ask looking me in the eyes " Hina remember when we meet at summer camp."

Flashback to summer camp

It's only been one day at summer camp and I already getting bullied by two older campers " Well well well it's Eggi." I looked behind me and they were here oh no. " Plz leave me alone." I said harshly " Now who said that you could talk!?" I looked up realize that I mess up " LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said as I pushed one of them and the other one grab me by the arm. " ow." I said with tears in my eye " Now Saito let teach this little brat a lesson." I was scared until I heard someone yelling at them " Leave him alone!" It was a girl my age with a piss off look on her yelling at them " ugh come on Sora let's go." They walked away thank god, I should thank that girl but she ran up to and ask " Are you okay?" with a worried look " Ya I'm fine, besides they bullied me before." I said she had shocked look on her face and yelled " That's not okay! Come on we're going to the CIT." She said and I just followed her. " Oh we haven't introduce each other. I'm Makoto Naegi." I said as we were walking to find a CIT "oh right. Well nice to meet you Makoto My name is Aoi Asahina but my friends call me Hina." I smiled at Hina and she smiled back then we found a CIT and we told her what happen and we show her my arm." Those boy are in so much trouble" She said as she walk away from us " Thanks Hina." I said then I realize that I'm not her friend " I'm sorry, I know your friends call you Hina and I'm not you friend." I said but she laughed and said " Sorry but what's make you think we're not friends?" I looked at her shocked. I didn't have any friends not even one. " Where do you live and what's yours or your parents number?" Hina ask so I gave her my parents phone numbers " Thanks we should meet up after camp. Okay?" " Okay." I said with a smile on my face.