You promise did you?

Well I was thinking about the whole date thing and this is continued of date time but it's just a different chapter but no really anyway this has attempted suicide and if you are not okay reading this you can wait for the next chapter or wait until you see this emoji 👍🏻- animedokichan

Kyoko's POV

After hearing Hina's plan I thought it was the most random plan I mean she's still trying to set me and Makoto on dates now I know how Byakuya feels when Ms. Chisa is setting him and Toko. I couldn't help but think about what Hina said " Oh Tenko said your acting so you can trick us and you're really a degenerate male." Why would Tenko say that about Makoto I know she was worried about me but Makoto is a good person so she doesn't need to worry about me. As I was walking I bump into Tenko and Himiko great. " Oh Kyoko are you okay? Did that degenerate male hurt you?" Tenko ask me and I just looked at her and Himiko walked away because I think she didn't want to be in some drama, " Well I fine because Makoto is not a degenerate male and I don't know who said that but tell me so I can have a talk with them." I said Tenko looked at me and said " But all males are degenerates." I just looked at her I mean what about Rantro she had a crush on him! " Well I hate to break to you but not all males are degenerate get to know them first. I see how you treat Rantro so rudely and ever single guy you treat them rudely." I said and Tenko looked down and said sorry " You don't need to say sorry to me, you have to say sorry to ever guy even Makoto." I said and she nodded and left Himiko told me thank you and I smiled.

* time skip to 5:30*

I was looking all over for Makoto but I can't find him then I heard Akane yelling " Yo where is the rope?!" After I heard I stooped and shaked my head no Makoto wouldn't do it again he promised, did he mean it? I walked into the cafeteria and I saw Taka so I walked up to him. " Hey Taka did you lose something?" I ask then he said " No but someone has taken a knife from the kitchen!" I nodded and said that if I find it I will bring the knife back, I left Taka and then started to put the pieces together. " Hmm the rope in the gym is gone and a knife from the kitchen is gone..." I kept think then my blood went cold Makoto your not doing what I think your doing? I immediately called Toko and Byakuya because they were still on there date " W- what's wrong K- Kyoko?" Toko ask me on the phone I told what's going on and she said that her and Byakuya are on theirs way, then I called Hina and Hiro and told them what's going on and their said their help mostly Hina.

Makoto's POV

I can't believe what Tenko said about me I'm a degenerate male. Dose everyone think that? I was walking around until I bumped into a older classmate. " Hey watch it!" He said " I didn't mean to." I said then he said something that made me scared " Wait is that you Eggi?" Oh no it's Sora and he hated me the most crap I got to get out of here " I uhh have to go."  But Sora grab me and said " Let's chat." He said but it sounded like he was mad " Look if this is about what happen at summer camp I didn't mean to get you in trouble." I said but he already punched me in the eye and gave me a black eye and then started hit me more and more until he got tired of me and walked off and saying I don't matter and leaving me on the ground. I can't take this anymore I never felt this depressed sense my parents died but I can't do this anymore but what about my friends and family they can forget about me I don't matter like Sora said so I went to the gym and grab the rope there and went to the kitchen sonI can get a knife and went to a classroom. ⚠️ I tied the rope like how I did it the frist time then I cut my arms and screamed in pain but the pain stop and more blood came out the more I cut and it felt good. I drop the knife and started to think should I write a dying letter? But I don't think it would matter I put my head into the nouese and I kick down the chair thenI heard Kyoko's voice " Makoto stop!" 👍🏻 Kyoko ran up to me and grabbed the knife then cut the rope and I felled down and I looked Kyoko in her lavender eyes which had tears.

Kyoko's POV * 5 minutes ago

I was walking around still looking for Makoto and I looked everywhere I looked in the courtyard, the library and the rooftop just in case he took the hard way down. I was walking around the classroom and I heard Makoto scream and I ran to the last classroom and I saw Makoto hanged himself " Makoto Stop!" I yelled just to make sure he wasn't dead. Makoto moved his head and looked at me and I ran to grab the knife and cut the rope and he fell down, Makoto looked at me and I cried I can't believe Makoto broke his promise then I felt Makoto hugging me and I cried in his arms " Kyoko I know I said I wouldn't do it again but I don't matter." I looked at Makoto and said " You do matter never say you don't matter." Makoto had tears in his eyes then I heard Hina, Hiro, Toko, Byakuya's voices " Omg Makoto, Kyoko what happen in here!?" Hina ask " O- oh it's not-" Makoto didn't finish his sentence because Toko pass out we all forgot that she can't see blood. We took Makoto and Toko to the nurse's office. " Umm Toko should.. be fine b- but Makoto umm."  Mikan looked away from us " Umm what?" I ask Mikan jumped and said " I'm sorry but he needs to go to a hospital." Mikan said and I just looked at her and she said we should leave so we did. I was walking with Hina, Hiro, and Byakuya but I bumped into a older classmate. " Watch it." He said and I don't know this guy but Hina dose because she yelled at him. " Sora what are you doing here!?" Hina yelled and Hiro asked " Who's Sora?" Hina explain Sora was one of Makoto's bullies and he hated Makoto ever sense he got in trouble at summer camp. I was thinking then it hit me Makoto had a black eye and his mouth had blood on it and if this guy named Sora hated Makoto so much then.. I walked up to Sora and hit him and Byakuya ask " What was that for Kyoko?" I answer with " He bullied Makoto!" Everyone looked at Sora and had a angry look and Sora stranded up and walked away and I just glad at him. He's the reason that Makoto have to go back to the hospital, I will never let this guy hurt Makoto.

Okay long chapter and it's almost 12:30 so Imma go to bed- animedokichan and Literature Chan