ii

The clock hit 10:30 and I was already packed and Jane shot the text that she was already here waiting, with her she's always good with time. When she says she's coming at a certain time she means it and she'll be expecting you also.

I walked out my office and locked it, I handed my spare key to Ashley since she's staying overnight "no one else in or out, okay? I mean it no one but you but only if needed to."

"Alright, be safe tonight." I nod and walk outside. I hopped into Jane's car and she put an entire outfit in my lap.

"Backseat, get ready. Now."

"Yes ma'am." I climbed to the back effortlessly and put on the clothes she gave me. She has good style not going to lie, it was a pair of dark washed, high-waisted jeans with some holes that gape at the knees and a black crop top shirt that scrunches and ties and she brought my white air force Nikes. I know for some reason people hate on them but I like them.

She drove about a solid 30 minutes to go to the well known club, when we got there it looked packed full. I slide off my glasses, i usually wear them for work so i can see more clearly and work efficiently but other than that im too lazy to wear them, they make my nose break out bad.

I set them on the dash and open the door, I let out a screech and jane lets one out too. a few drunk bystanders shoot us a weird look while we laugh, I loop arms with her and skip to the entrance.

"Jane woolsworth" She winked at the bouncer and his eyebrows raise while he lets her in, a few people groan at her skipping the line but her parents fund this club for the owners. So she gets vip and free drinks anytime and me being her bestie gets to live in the riches with her.

"Yeah, dont forget the name either!" i mutter as we walk in, she drags me to the bar and she ordered us two fruity cocktails that i honestly cant remember the name off.

"Hey mean neighbor girl!" Its that dude that gave us sugar from our building, what a coincidence that hes here too..

"heyy.. forgot your name." i said with a fake smile. I took a few gulps of my drink and held my finger up, i dashed to the bar and ordered a shot. the bartender smirked at me and gave me the shot.

"put it on jane woolsworth's tab." i snapped and walked back to them, I downed the shot then chased it with a few sips of the fruity drink.

"Javier! Over here man!" That weird guy shouts to the dance floor but its hard to tell whos hes speaking to. A tall  man emerged from the crown, he had on some black ripped jeans and had black spiral curlys with blond bleach patches hiding underneath his calvin klein hat and he smiled over here, he had a grill on his bottom teeth.

Jane nudged me and i practically was drooling over him and jane watched that whole thing go down, he made his way over and threw his arm over the guy.

"Since you probably forgot my name is wayne and this is Javier, my roommate." Wayne said introducing this fine, milk chocolate, man of my dreams. I need to get a hold of myself or else ill make a fool out of myself in front of everyone. That would be embarrassing, Jane would never let me live it down.

"Im Jane and this is Uno, its not really her name she just loves to be considered a mystery!" she mocks as she lets out a loud laugh, shes obviously tipsy off her first drink.

I smile and javier smiles back, i melt on the spot. i need to stop acting like a soft bitch and take another shot. "Get me another shot jane, im going to wait upstairs."

"okay ill grab a few, did you guys wanna follow her?" jane asked, they shrug and made their way towards me so i just led the way. i walk up to this burely security guard and grabbed the clipboard from his hand, he huffs at me and waits.

"Okay listen here chucky, My two friends here theyre a little gay for eachother and they dont even know that i know right? You wont even believe it but that little red head is my boyfriend and the other is my brother okay..they sleep with--"

"Uno, stop everytime i see you, you point to random strangers and make up a story and im tired of it i dont get paid enough to deal with your shit every night."

"well damn.." i shrug and brush past him, i got up the stairs and went through the curtain. the boys walk in and they have an amazed face as they walk in. this vip room is for people who just purchase it the real one is past here.

"This place is awesome!"Wayne shouts over the music, i nod and go to the room in the back being guarded by like 3 guys sitting on a couch.

"Anyone special today?"

"I mean Channing Tatum stopped by for a few cocktails but I'm pretty sure he's about to leave besides that it's the basics." One of the men said, I nod and walk in. The boys behind me followed like lost puppies, I glanced at them both and they were just engulfing the rich people and vipness.

Before I met Jane I was homeless and she offered me to move in with her, me! A random stranger, I was going through a lot and Jane helped me move past everything. She's always been my rock I don't know what I could do without her.

Speak of the devil and she shall arrive. Jane popped her head out from behind the curtain with a man behind her with a tray full of drinks, she practically brought the entire bar.

"I'm sorry who are you guys?" Wayne finally said, they were literally speechless until now? I mean it's great in here not going to lie..

"The women of your boys dreams." Jane slurred loudly, she giggled at herself and shrugged "I may be drunk but I'm not a liar!"

"We'll go down and dance pretty soon babes I know you're already itching." I pay her shoulder and she nods her head.

"So you're name is uno?" Javier asked, I nod my head "why?"

"She's number one, bitch. What else needs to be said?" I smirk, she's honestly my number one hoe.

I grabbed a shot and downed it quickly, it wasn't enough for me so I decided to grab another.
"Get it!" Jane shouts egging me on, she will always be the one to help you get blackout drunk.

Javier and Wayne decided to get a shot for themselves so I grabbed one and so did Jane.
Jane hollers while Wayne opens his mouth to speak "to new friends!"

We all clink our glasses together and take the shot.

To new friends.

___
Okayyy I'm really hyping myself up, I am falling in love with this story hopelessly but I had an idea that I'm not really sure if anyone will like. But it will make the book spicier. Lmk if I should put it in or not!! I'm not telling what it will be but I do wanna vote on whether I should do it or not.

Yes sir do it

Or

No keep it going