prologue

The world is being torn apart by the seams, stitched together then ripped open again.  In the future it'll most likely be stitched up again, but today it's an open wound...

I plan to cut deep too.

I believe everyone you meet is for a reason, I truly do. The heavens and hell really teamed up when I met him, he was literally heaven sent.

Some people bring out the worst in you while others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring out the most of everything. They make you feel so alive that you'd follow them straight to hell, just to keep getting your fix. He was my heroine and I was the druggie and same rules apply for him too.

When I met him I wasn't just some good girl waiting for her bad boy to arrive and start experiencing the new things, the cliché of it all isn't what I was in to. My best friend and I were ride or die, quite literally.

"Get in the damn car!" Jane snapped I rolled my eyes. Don't get it twisted Jane has that type of look that screams church girl but her personality is like a literal demon, I love her all the same of course.

"Take me to this bitches house."

"I would but I can't move the car." I look at the dumbass and she smirked "Seatbelt."

I shook my head but still listened to her, if I didn't she would have done it herself and I'd rather be independent.  She drove to this girl that tried to pull a show on her social media about me and talk some serious crap. She brought in some personal things and I'm not going to let her slide.

Jane drove in silence and we finally arrived I hopped out the car and had her wait in the car, I'd make this quick and she knew that.

I walked to the door and glanced at the mat while knocking on the door, 'lost and found' what the fuck does that even mean?

The door whooshed open and this bitch has the audacity to say "wrong place."

"You know this isn't the fucking wrong place, you want to talk shit about me and my family?" I spoke calmly "then do it to my face."

"Excuse me?" she said, her nasally voice irritated the hell out of me.

"You're excused now talk your shit." I crossed my arms "I'll wait."

"Fuck you, go back to your mom's grave and get the hell out of my face." My jaw locked and I nod my head, I grin. Talk about me okay, pushing it when you talk about my bitch Jane but my mom, cross the fucking line by miles. As soon as she said it I wanted to murk a bitch but I held back. "Now, you know me well enough to acknowledge that those are some fighting words."

"Yo- " I didn't even give her the chance to finish her sentence, I socked her in the jaw and she tumbled to the ground. She cupped her face in shock and pain; I grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up so she stood, she stumbled up and brought her face so close to me she can smell my mint mojito gum from my breathe and whispered,

"Try me again and I won't be going this easy." I slammed her face into the concrete wall about 2 or 3 times and let her flop to the ground crying and gushing blood.

Let a bitch try me, I follow my word and live up to it.

I strut to the car and hopped in, I look at jane and she stares at me "I feel like you really enjoy hurting people and you don't even give it your all to bring the pain."

"Oh baby girl, you've never even seen the glass half full." I mutter putting the seatbelt on, I noticed the blood on my fist and felt some on my face.

"You scare me sometimes but I love you regardless."

____
Okay I'm going to be honest she's my favorite!! She's such a baddie and I love it! But I hoped you enjoyed this little bit as much as I did because it's only going to get better, I have so much planned for this book and I hope that everyone sticks around to see how it pans out!💕
-o