iv

When the day finally came to an end, collapsing on my bed was the dream. Unfortunately that dream did not come true, the front door rang and I rushed to the door. To be honest I'm kind of expecting Wayne and Javier to be on the other side for some reason.

The person starts to knock on the door, I roll my eyes and huff. You'd think they'd learn to have patience 30 seconds after they rang the door bell.

I opened the door and there he stood; his 5'11, slightly built, bleach blond curls that he obviously permed, sitting in his glory.

"Why are you here?" I snapped, he smirks at me and sets his arm on the frame.

"I finally got back into town and wanted to say hey.." he smiles at me but my frown is glued to my face, looking at his face makes me sick.

"Why did you think it'd be okay?" I rolled my eyes once again and cross my arms, waiting for some dumb excuse.

"I miss you.."

I giggled. Then it just kept replaying in my mind and then I bursted out laughing. He misses me? What a joke.
"I don't really care."

"You used to, where'd that go? Huh? It used to be us against the world, what happened to us?"
He's going to sit there and pretend like he doesn't even know why we broke up?
He's an asshole.

"You cheated and broke my trust."

"Listen I-"

I quickly cut him off before he could even start rambling about the same things I've heard over and over again.
"Don't give a shit. I've heard a lot of bullshit come out of your mouth that I just chose not to hear it."

I sigh and walk back in the house and knowing him he's not going to leave me alone, I shook my head at his consistency.
"Jane!"

I shout and he instantly flinched at her name, he watched her bedroom door until it finally opened. Slowly might I add, he knows how early it is and how much she hates him all in one. She's not going to let him go down easy.

"Who the hell is waking me at this ungodly hour? I barely got any sleep—"
She rubbed her eyes and looked at him.
"Why the fuck is he here?!"

"Can I just talk to ace for one minute without you getting involved? Damn!" He snapped, i Huff and just walk out of the apartment.

I'm not dealing with this bullshit.
Especially this early, you got me fucked up.

I knocked on the door and waited. It opened and there was Javier shirtless rubbing his eyes, he looked hot.

"Why are you here?" He said with a low voice, my panties are instantly wet just hearing it.

"I have some fuckery going on at my house and I don't want to deal with it this morning." I walked into their kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal, I drag myself the table and eat.
"Can you pour me some coffee?"

"What's going on at your house?" He said as he walked to the coffee maker, he poured a cup and handed me the black coffee. Damn, how'd he know how I liked my coffee? "I like it the same way.."

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "The coffee. I like it the same way and I've seen you drink black coffee."
I like my coffee the way I like my men..

"My—" a doorbell ringing interrupted me and he walked to the door "if you open that shit, it's going to be like opening those snake things in those cans. You know what I'm talking about?"

He laughed a little, but still opened it. "Yes?"

"Who the hell are you?" I heard the other voice say.

"You're ringing my doorbell, asshole."

"Ace? You in there? I can't listen to dumbasses all day, talk to me!" I know he didn't say dumbasses plural as in he's referring to Jane.

I stood up and walk up to him "I hope you mean dumbasses as in him and yourself because if you mean Jane you're mistaken."

"Of course not, but can we talk?"

"ABOUT WHAT??" I shout frustrated "I've heard about the same shit from you over and over that I can probably recite the lines. Tell me, do you practice before seeing me. The same thing over and over that you perfect them that you probably started to believe yourself."

"Baby.."

"Hell no."

"But.."

"Hell. No."

"Baby, I know you miss me. Just let me prove to you that I've changed, I'm not the same Doug you knew before."

There's no way you quit. You will forever be the same stuck in the same loop without an escape, you are heroines bitch.

"I have a boyfriend." I blurted out without thinking, the one thing I know that will shut him up is if I started dating.

"Who?"

I stay silent for a minute to think of some guy but then Javier walks over to me and puts his fucking, thick ass muscled-up arm over my shoulder and kissed the fuck out of me. Literally went full on. I felt his hand sliver it's way under my chin and move it in his direction and then boom. Kissing.

His mouth moved with mine so in sync that it was perfect, I felt his tongue worm it's way into my mouth and I didn't care I started to do a little bachata dance with our tongues. No fucks were given since my ex was watching us make out.

I bit his lip as I moved away and looked back at Doug.
He was starstruck. Doug was honestly a mistake, he was kind originally the plug then the junkie boyfriend and then the junkie ex boyfriend.

"I'm going to go." He murmured before walking out. I waved and laughed at him a little, that got rid of him for while.
The door shut and it got quiet. I finished my cereal and looked at Javier.

"You kissed me." I said, he nods.

"I want to do it again." He said after a short moment of silence "you're a good kisser."

"So are you."

"Great, let's put it to use." He said before lightly putting his hand around my throat and pulling me in. Damn.
I felt his mouth connect with mine quickly before we were ferociously kissing each other. I slid my tongue into his mouth and we made out for a minute before he swirled the chair towards him and wrapped me around him.

He carried me to the couch and sat down so I was straddled him, I felt his hands running up and down my body feeling up almost everything. Goosebumps were running down my body after every touch.

He pulled away and I whine slightly, he chuckled and started kissing my neck. I tilted my neck back, not going to lie it felt really good.

Then a sound was heard down the hall, we both snapped our head to his bedroom door and watched him walked out of it. He saw us on the couch and rolled his eyes.

"I was wondering when you guys were going to do something about that sexual tension.."

——

I hoped you enjoyed!!
Let me know if you have any questions or constructive feedback or grammatical errors!
-o