iii

I opened my eyes and noticed the sun was shining down my skull, it gave me a piercing headache.
What the hell? How did I end up here?
Where the fuck is here?

I heard a manly groan on the floor and I peeked over the side of the bed, I noticed Javier laying on the ground with a sheet stretched across his body.

I sat up "finally you're up, you snore loud."

"Oh word?" I rubbed my eyes

"Who says that?" He mumbled "never have I ever heard anyone say that dumb shit."

I looked at him sour and rolled my eyes "now you have."

He nods his head and cracked his knuckles, he was about to say something before his door opened and Wayne popped his head through "I made waffles."

I got up and walked out, I love waffles. Absolutely obsessed.

I smelt them as soon as I entered and the way my brain tickled at the mere smell of waffles is baffling.

"Someone likes waffles.." Wayne said as he grabbed a plate, he set two waffles on it and handed me it. I grabbed the syrup that was on the counter and lather it up. I wanted my waffles to be swimming and drowning in syrup.
They are going to suffocate.
My mind likes to go down dark paths sometimes.

I took a bite and I melted, I couldn't help but moan as I chewed. We're these homemade? Can't be frozen waffles.

"These taste like literal heaven, I'm tasting heaven right now."

"She really enjoys good food." Jane mumbled, she walked in the kitchen and helped herself to the coffee sitting in the coffee maker "you guys got goat milk?"

"Yeah why?" Javier asked

"Sunny lactose intolerant, can't have regular milk in her coffee." She said while yawning, but she stopped midyawn and covered her mouth.

"You bitch." I mutter "pour my damn coffee."

"Your name is sunny?" Wayne asked first, I nod.

"No wonder why you want to be called uno because you surely don't look like no sunny." Javier laughs and roll my eyes.

"My birth name is just that, my name name is uno okay? I am referred to as uno to you two. Jane can call me whatever the hell she wanted but you guys never get to call me sunny."

"Yes daddy." Jane said, she screwed the cap shut to the goat milk and slid the coffee to me.

"Not outside the bedroom." I held my hand up to her and looked back at the boys. They were just confused.

Javier cleared his throat "so how did you guys get to be friends?"

Me and Jane make eye contact, I decided to be the one to answer I guess.
"She found me down in the dumps and asked me to live with her and then we became best friends. Which I think you planned to happen."

"I mean kind of.." Jane shrugged "no shame in that I know a good soul when I see one, you were shining baby."

"Sometimes you make me wanna make out with you." I said, I took a sip of coffee and sigh. "Even the coffee is amazing. What the hell am I doing wrong?"

"I'm just good at what I do?" Wayne smiled and smile too.

"And what's that? What exactly do you do?" I mocked, he didn't se to catch on.

"Well I'm a chef in the day and dj by night. I'm like a better Batman."

"No ones better than Batman but makes sense why these waffles are good as hell, where do you work?"