𝐽𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑌 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝐴𝑅𝐸

CRYSTAL AND BEN HAD MET WITH DR

    CRYSTAL AND BEN HAD MET WITH DR.FUME, TOLD THEM EVERYTHING SHE KNEW about Mother of All. She had informed Dean, Sam, and Bobby about the new information. Crystal and Ben had made their way back, and Crystal left for Bobby's, which he handed her a hunt.

"It's time." Bobby tells her.

"Time for what?" She asks him staring at the papers he shoved in her hands.

"You and Blondie to go on a hunt." He tells her.

"Blondie?" She asks him a raised eyebrow, there were many blondes he could be referring to. He looks at her the way he usually looks at Dean after her says something stupid.

"Charlie." He says in a matter of fact tone. What other blond man did she hang out with that he liked and approved of. Definitely not Nate.

"Why?" She asks him confused. She did research with Bobby, and also Ben.

"It's time for you to get back to hunting. You're right in the head again."  He tells her and she just stares at him, trying not to get too in her head. Sure she is consulting on cases, but it's always with a group. She's not the lead, she's their backup. "You shouldn't let John's actions hold you back." She stares at him, trying to control her breathing, her emotions.

"I'm scared I'll loose control." She admits to him, the silence in the room feels heavy. "And for people to get hurt."

His eyes held so much affection, a small smile forms, "I believe in you." She didn't know if the older man knew how much those words meant coming from him, but he did once she lunged herself at him, hugging him tightly. She blinks back tears as he holds her, it was a fatherly hug, she'd only received a few from John. Dean wasn't a hugger, the Winchester bunch weren't huggers.

BEN STOOD IN HIS BEDROOM STARING AT AN OLD PHOTOGRAPH OF CORA AND HIM, one taken years ago when he had just gotten the house he showed Crystal. The two were smiling, the two were happy. They didn't know what was heading their way.

TWENTY-FIVE YEARS AGO, BEN AND CORA DO THE FINAL WALK THROUGH THE HOUSE, "This one is yours." Cora tells him.

"This is mine." He says smiling, proud of himself. It was his time to build his own safe house, his own library. His father has one, the Alonso all do. Without the Balance knowing about them. He knew she wouldn't tell, she'd always kept her word, kept his secretes. His secrets were hers, and vise-versa. "One day, it will be yours as well." He says softly, she couldn't help but smile. While he hadn't officially proposed, the two knew they were it for each other.

"We need a photo to commentate this moment." She says smiling turning to look at him.

He sees a new photo, one with Crystal and him. The two are smiling in front of the house. She had pushed him to take it, after he told her about his version of Cora.  After their appointment with Dr.Fume, they went back to his house.