6. Dry out pimples fast.

We all have those days were we cannot have a pimple taking over your face. Below are 12 home remedies to dry out pimples fast.

1. White vinegar
On a cotton ball, put a few drops of white vinegar and gently pat on the pimple. It will help in drying the acne and pulling out the puss.

2. Toothpaste
On your finger, take some toothpaste. Apply it to the affected area. It will make it dry and helps pull out the puss

3. Orange peel
Dry out orange peels in the sun light. Grind the dried peel into a powder. Add some water to make a paste. Apply on the pimple and wash with warm water after 10-15 minutes

4. Baking soda
Mix baking soda with water. Apply the paste on your skin leave on for about 10-20 minutes or you can leave it over night. It will dry out the pimples completely.

5. Garlic
Peel a garlic glove and mash it up. Apply it to the pimples and rinse after 20 minutes. Its stinky but very good for drying out pimples fast.

6. Strawberries
Crush some strawberries and apply it onto the skin. It will completely dry out the pimples leave in for 30 minutes.

7. Grapes
Take some chilled grapes and half them. Rub them into the pimples. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and wash off using cold water. This will unclog your pores and dry the pimples.

8. Lemon or tomato
Cut a lemon or tomato and tub it into the skin. Leave on over night and it will dry out the acne.

9. Egg whites
Apply egg whites on the acne, leave in for 20-25 minutes and wash off with cold water. This is one of the best remedies to dry out pimples.

10. Ice cubes
Put an ice cube on the pimples, not directly wrap it in a cloth. It will tighten the pimples making them dry.

11. Mint juice
Extract the juice from mint leaves. Using a cotton ball, place on the pimples. This will dry them out.

12. Chamomile tea
With dry yeast mix chamomile tea. Apply the paste on to the pimples. When dry, rinse with water.