7.The truth about foundation

We all use foundation and don't really know if it affects our skin. The question we always ask "is foundation bad for our skin?" Now I have the answer.
People will always have different opinions and myths but I have researched and I have found the following.
It has been claimed that complexions can benefit from a dose of daily foundation. Now the question is "doesn't makeup suffocate our skin and clog pores?" The answer is a simple No.

If you stick to a foundation that's designed for your specific skin type, you shouldn't have any problems. For example for those of you who suffer with oil skin, shiny faces, an oil-free and or mineral foundation is perfect for mattifying your face. If you have more mature or dry skin, a moisturising cream-based foundation will help with fine lines and dry skin.

What does affect your skin?? You shouldn't stress so much about the foundation on your face. You should be concerned on the foundation on your brushes. If brushes are not cleaned regularly they can carry bacteria and foundation residue which can lead to clogging your skin.

Believe it or not but foundation can offer protection against harmful UV rays. Sun damage is the leading cause to premature skin ageing. Many foundations contain SPF.

I know this is a short topic, I'm just not motivated to keep on writing. Please please leave me some feedback.
xox