Meet the Rebel and the Angel

Bio for two of the main OCs:

Strider

Name:

Strider
(Also known as Strider Midoriya or Strider Kusanagi)

Nickname:

Strider the Rebel, Wielder of Life's Limit

Occupation:

Former Student of Union Academy, Founder of the Revolution, Adventurer

Age:

17 years old 

Likes:

Video games, his friends, the color blue, helping others, his girlfriend Fate

Dislikes:

Union Academy in general, bullies, hypocritical "heroes", the Atlesian Military, the ORC (some of them, but HATES Issei), anyone who hurts his friends or family, his past (HATES), those who hurt Fate (HATES), 

Power: 

"Prophecy of Soul" allows Strider to utilize his soul and manifest it into 7 unique weapons known as the Weapons of God. He also has 4 other abilities that he can use if he decides to connect himself to another's soul.

1. Connect: allows him to "connect his soul" to his weapons, allowing him to be materialized at any time, and also allow him to be teleported to them whenever he wants to. 

Example:

2. Sense: This allows him to see another person's soul to either read their emotions or sense their killing intentions, perfect to see if someone is good, evil, or possessed. Good is represented by the color white. Evil is represented by black. Possessed is indicated by a dark crimson. 

3. Counter: has 3 types of counters that can redirect enemy attacks

    - Cancel Counter: This allows him to cancel any supernatural attacks no matter how powerful they are. It can range from mountain destroying beams of destruction to curses that can kill within seconds. However, this will leave Strider exhausted if used too many times, and at most will pass out depending on how powerful the attack was.

    - Reverse Counter: This allows him to reflect any attacks aimed at them back at the enemy with equal force. This does not have any taxations on his body, but it can only work if he uses that technique at the right time.

    - Blood Counter: This allows him to absorb all the damage he takes without fighting, and then uses the damage to attack an opponent with triple the amount of damage that he has received. However, this is a double-edged blade, meaning that once he uses this ability under any circumstances, he will immediately pass out for absorbing and redirecting any powerful attacks.