Chapter 12 Defy Destiny Pt.2/4 Kill the Despair

Years Ago:

Location: Remnant, Mistral

??? POV: 

I was waiting for my mom to get home so we can have dinner and then be able to watch that  All Might video again. Besides, All Might has been my favorite hero! He always saves people no matter what, and all with a smile on his face! I want to be just like him, a hero! But........ I'm quirkless.

I guess I should really say powerless. I don't have any aura for a semblance, I don't have any trace of magical energy, and I don't even have any proof that I can get a quirk. My mom and dad have quirks though. My mom has a quirk that allows her to make small objects to float, and my dad has a quirk that let him breathe fire. 

Well, in any case, my name is Izuku Midoriya, and I'm seven years old. My dream is to become a pro-hero, who can save anyone with a smile on my face, just like All Might. Even though I don't have a single power, I still want to give it a try, no matter what stands in my way. I currently live with my mom, since my dad left a long time ago. Mom said that Dad hurt her really bad, but in a way that she can never forgive him.

I'm still watching the TV, watching as All Might takes down some villains who were trying to steal money from a bank. One villain tried to use a quirk that allowed his arm to stretch, but only his left arm. He tried to punch All Might, but he saw this and grabbed the villain's arm and pulled the guy towards him. He then performed a suplex, which caused the villain to fall to the ground.

Izuku: Yeah! Get them All Might! Take them down!

But suddenly, the screen was interrupted by the screen turning blue and a small jingle went off.

Izuku: Aw man, Breaking News! Nobody likes you, and I wanted to watch All Might some more!

News Reporter: Breaking News! Today at 8, we have discovered a horrifying site. The two most famous Atlesian Scientists, Drs. Thomas and Elisa Snow have been found dead, supposedly from a car crash. 

Izuku: A car crash?! That's horrible!

News Reporter: We have just found the bodies next to the side of the Emerald Forest near the highway. Police have confirmed that both victims have been dead for approximately 5 hours, and no other victim was on site.  Both of them were praised for their astonishing achievements in both Aura/ Technological Development and Atlesian technology that make our world a better and safer place. Truly, we have lost a great couple this day, and we can only pray that they rest in peace.

Izuku: That's.... ( tears started to form in my eyes)

It was so horrible, nobody should have to die like that. Even if there are heroes to protect us, they can't save everyone. But that's why I want to become a hero, so I can do the things that no one else can, and save the unsavable no matter what. But still, how can I when-

???: Izuku, I'm home!

I looked behind me and saw my mom, who just so happened to come back home from her day at work.