Chapter 3: Making our Names Known

Top: Opening Theme

Location: Airship

Strider POV:

I was waking up from a nap and looked to my left to see Fate's head on my shoulder. We needed some rest since today is the day we tip the scales in our favor. I suddenly hear...

Airship Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We are approaching Atlas, so if you could look to your nearest window, you can see the glorious view of one of the world's most breathtaking sights. It will take roughly 5 minutes to land, so please gather your belongings and prepare to get off the airship. Thank you.

I then started to shake Fate so she could wake up lightly

Strider: Faaaate, it's time to wake up. You might want to see this.

Fate started to open her eyes as she yawned and stretched her arms into the air.

Fate: *Yawn* Good Morning~ (Makes one last yawn). Are we there yet?

Strider: Yep, but you should check this out. 

I then grabbed Fate's hand and our belonging as we walked towards the window towards a fantastic sight.

Fate: Striiiidddeeerrrr, where are we going? What do you have to show- (Takes a look out the window)

Fate went wide-eyed as she looked at our current destination.

Fate: Whoa! How is it floating?! It looks so beautiful! (Fate goes sparkly eyes again)

Strider: Heh. It is a sight to behold. But right now, we need to get going. (starts to walk off)

Fate: Huh? Where are we going? What are we going to do?

I then smirked and turned my head to look at Fate.

Strider: To start a revolution that this world has never seen before.

Timeskip

Location Change: Union Academy, Lunchroom