Chapter 10: A Plan of Action

Top: Opening Theme V2

(Author's Note: The story arc will take place in certain times in RWBY, My Hero Academia, and Highschool DXD.

For RWBY, it is after the 1st Volume and Halfway through the 2nd Volume, except, they never had the dance, and this is before Team RWBY goes to Mt. Glenn. However, Ironwood and Atlas Academy has yet to arrive, and Team RWBY has already fought Roman twice.

For My Hero Academia, it is after the third season, but Class 1-A didn't have the Forest Training Camp Arc, the Hideout Raid has not happened since Bakugo wasn't captured, All Might is still the #1 Hero, and the License Exams has yet to happen. Let's just say the work studies are still underway despite this.

For Highschool DXD, it is after the 1st season, except we skip the Riser Phenex Rating Game. This will appear in the future. But, this is at the start of season 2, where the ORC is introduced to Xenovia and Irina. 

However, due the combined efforts of Union Academy's training, the future Huntsmen are as strong as they were in Volumes 1-3, Class 1-A is as strong as they are during the Shie Hassakai Raid Arc, and the ORC is as strong as when they went up against Kokabiel. With that out of the way, on with the show!)

Strider POV:

Location: Vale Hotel Room

We all walked into the room Itachi was using as his base of operations

We all walked into the room Itachi was using as his base of operations. It was clean and absolutely comforting. When we got here, Itachi told me of how he stole lien from criminals and handed them over to the police, but made sure to only take half of it. Fate, Akame, and Hajime put their supplies on the kitchen counter and walked with me over to a large table. Itachi brought out several pieces of paper out.

Itachi: Now, let's talk.

We all sat on our own ends of the table. I sat across from Itachi, Fate sat on my right, Hajime sat on my left and Itachi's, and Akame sat next to Fate's right.

Fate: You said your name was Itachi, right?

Itachi: Yes. May I know your names? I already know your leader's.

Hajime: (looks intimidated) H-Hajime Hinata

Akame: Akame.

Fate: And my name is Fate. And yes, it is my real name. Its nice to meet you (holds out her hand)

Itachi looked skeptical of Fate for a second before shaking her hand.

Itachi: Likewise. (lets go of her hand) And I assume that like me, all of you are from different worlds.

Akame: We are. Are you also from a different world?

Itachi: Yes, I am. I have been here for the past week, and I have acquired enough information to know most about this world. But the technology is still too advanced for me.