Conflict

Wilbur decided to try again today. Try to help Techno.

Taking the same route as before, there wasn't much to say about it.

Eventually, Wilbur arrived at Techno's room, and didn't even bother to knock.

"Leave, Will." Techno instantly spoke, knowing who it was.

"I don't care if I have to beat the shit out of you, i'm gonna fix you."

Techno stood up and turned to face Wilbur, and tilted his head creepily.

"That isn't going to scare me this time, Techno." Wilbur spoke with confidence.

Wilbur knew he was a lot stronger when he was fixated on something. He knew he could probably beat Techno.

Techno lunged at Wilbur, only for Wilbur to sidestep the attack, swiftly grabbing Techno's arm and tossing him into the glass window, shattering it many pieces as well as shoving Techno outside into the forest nearby the dorm.

Wilbur jumped out of the same window without hesitation and safely landed.

"As your leader, I'm commanding you to step down Techno." Wilbur stated.

Techno slowly and wobbly rose up, dusting himself off. He looked up to meet eye contact with Wilbur, and smirked.

"What happened to beating the shit out of me until I cooperate?" Techno laughed.

"Well it's your funeral, Technoblade."

"I doubt it, Wilbur Soot."

Techno dashed towards Wilbur at high speeds, with the intent to kill.

'He's really lost his fucking mind, hasn't he?' Wilbur thought.

Techno reached his hand forward to grab Wilbur's arm, but Wilbur ducked and grabbed Techno's leg.

He began spinning him around at an increasing pace until he flung him into one of the nearby trees.

Techno, somehow managed to slow down enough to kick off the tree, and launch himself towards Wilbur, landing a solid punch on his jaw, allowing some blood to come out of his mouth.

'How the hell did he do that?' Wilbur thought, incredibly shocked at what just happened.

Wilbur got over the thought quickly and swiftly turned to grab Techno who had just landed next to him.

Wilbur flung Techno into the air, which Techno easily countered by diving downwards to stomp on Wilbur. At least that's what he had thought.

Wilbur had grown wings and had flown up to Techno, slamming him into the ground.

Techno impacted and coughed up blood, as anyone would.

"What the hell was that?!" Techno screamed.

Wilbur laughed. "I'm not so sure what it is, but I think I understand it. I'm not gonna tell you what I think because i'm sure anyone could have what I have if they had...I'm not telling you that bit."

In short, Wilbur boiled it down to having a strong enough will to do something that gave him this power. If anyone else had the same will he had, they would obtain some sort of power too. He doubted it would be the same as his own power though.

"Bastard..." Techno whispered.

A bloody aura started to flow from Techno's body. Almost like an armor that was shielding him.

Wilbur swooped down to attempt to injure Techno, but to no avail. He really did have an armor like aura now.

The aura convulged and soon became a fishing rod that snatched and reeled in Wilbur.

Once he was reeled close enough, Techno slammed him into the ground with his aura's fist.

Techno's aura dispersed, and Techno soon began to look at his hands, as if, 'What have I done?'

Techno helped Wilbur up, before straightening him up and looking directly into his eyes from a close distance.

"Listen Will, you need to cut ties from me. From Hypixel. If you continue like this I might end up killing you in my rage and sorrow. So for the last time, Will. Leave, now."

Wilbur pondered for a moment, before speaking out. "What about you?! I can't just leave you here to rot away!"

Techno started to cry a bit, before hugging Wilbur tightly.

"Don't worry, boss. I'll be fine." Techno managed.

Wilbur looked down, and smiled softly.

'After all that, Techno was still in there.' Wilbur thought.

"I'll miss you, buddy." Wilbur began, ruffling Techno's hair.

"Promise you'll be fine too." Techno asked.

"Why wouldn't I be fine?" Wilbur asked, confused.

"Promise me. For Phil." Techno continued.

Wilbur frowned for a moment, before regaining his bearings and saying, "I promise.

The two stopped embracing, before bowing to each other. They then slowly walked off in different directions.

Techno walked back into the hellish excuse for an empire, Hypixel.

Wilbur walked into the forest, in the direction of his hometown, so he could see his wife again.

Techno wasn't walking towards Hypixel to help them though.

He wanted to take over the shitty place, and do everyone a favor for once.

To Be Continued...