Your costume and Stuff😝

So here is what your costume looks like

(You don't have to have this costume but it took me like will an hour or two to make this🤣)

Ok so the shirt is a long black sleeve shirt with it showing some of your hips and the sleeves go to the elbows.

The pants hang a little bit low blow the hip.

Then there are the black gloves that are cut off so your fingers or showing.

The masked us like a bear makes is a white masked with a red X on it and it glows when you us it, the masked can help you see in the dark and it can help see through buildings etc.

Then there are the red boots that go to knee high they have a really good grip at the bottom so when you run you don't slip and bust yo ass😁

There is like a slatch or something that is around the leg, so on the strap on your leg you have bombs but smoke bombs, and then you have a little first aid kit just in case of emergencys.

Ok so I didn't add it on the picture but you have a gun and it's red when you shoot it at someone the get paralyzed for like 20 minutes.

And now for the big ass chain that is around the torso when you use it it can strich really long and it can catch on fire along with your quirk when you use it ( like some goat rider shit btw I love them movies).

------------------------------------------------------------
Like I said before you don't have to have this costume I just thought of it and thought to draw it out and I got the body base from Pinterest 😅