🤕When your hurt 🦴

Hey lovebugs~

⚠️ Picture not mine⚠️

Enjoy~
______________________________________

💥Bakugou 💥

This hoe doesn't understand the meaning of chill, like if you trip and bust yo ass on the sidewalk he'll start having beef with sidewalk it's sad really, like this on time you and deku where paired up for training much to bakugou disliking, but anyway you guys were fighting when he kick your leg out making a loud cracking sound throughout the training grounds making everyone cringe at the sound Kiri running to you crying manly tears while bakugou was beating the shit out of deku, you, oh, yea it hurt like a bitch but that doesn't mean you was about to sit there be a big baby about.
But after all that you were in a cast for like a month, making bakugou and Kiri care for you, bakugou was at your hands and feet in a flash telling you.

"LAY YOUR ASS BACK DOWN"

"DUMB ASS LET ME HOLD THE WATER BOTTLE FOR YOU WHILE YOU DRINK"

"do you need another damn pillow you damn shitty woman"

🪨 Kirishima 🪨

He goes straight mother mode, crying mother mode his a big baby but only for you and bakugou.
When you and him were doing hand-to-hand combat he his hands were rock hard and when your and his fist collided together he heard a cracking sounds, yea more the one hand was broken

"I TOLD YOU TOO IDIOTS TO STOP DOING THAT!!" bakugou yells in frustration, yea it wasn't the first time you guys did this but t doesn't mean Kiri still doesn't go all mother and worryed mode even though his hand is broken too, but he doesn't care as long as you were ok.
______________________________________

Bye~