😂Laughing at each other🤣

Hey lovebugs~

⚠️ Picture not mine⚠️

Enjoy~
______________________________________

💥 Bakugou 💥

His a dick so he'll laugh are just smirk like he won a game or some shit, is a cheeky, sly fucker, who ego gets boots everyday.
He doesn't really laugh at Kiri a lot more like just lowly chuckle since Kiri can do silly things, and say some dumb shit sometimes.
Now with y/n he'll laugh mostly mocking her with his laugh when she does something stupid.....which is on a daily.

🪨 Kirishima 🪨

He laughs at everything you guys do not ina mean way of Course but more in a nice silly way, he hated laughing at you guys if it makes yawl upset after.
Bakugou can be funny without him even knowing mostly Kiri laughing at his face expression.
Y/n loves to make him laugh on a daily it's his daily dose of laughs of course he wouldn't laugh at you when you fall bakugou would yea, but not him, but he also likes to make you and bakugou laugh too his a pretty silly guy.

🔥Y/n🔥

She's a Gen Z what do you expect, she likes making them laugh, even makes herself laugh sometimes.
She laughs with Kiri all the time since she likes to make him laugh a lot, even tho her and bakugou may argue over the dumb shit they have there little laughs here and there, even the toughest can let loose sometimes.
But even all that, she likes to just laugh at bakugou, not all the time but when she does she just want to see him get all pissy in the end.
______________________________________

This one sucked.
But anyway

Bye~