bad blood

Luigi's POV

I woke up on the couch with boosette hugging me tightly. I couldn't get out of her grip but luckily she weighted nothing so I was able to walk around. I looked at the calendar and it's peach's birthday. I checked the time.

Luigi: peach's birthday. I got 3 hours to get there.

Felt a icy stare I looked over and boosette was still asleep.

Luigi: must have been in my head.

As I got to my room suddenly it was like boosette weighted 100 pounds causing me to fall face first. I forgot ghost can change how much they weigh. If I don't wake her up I might miss peach's party.

Luigi: wake up. Boosette wake up!

Nothing I said woke her up she must be a deep sleeper. Luckily for me I had a mini mushroom in my inventory so I used it to shrink out of her grip. Went to my bathroom. Used a super mushroom and did everything I usually do. But when I was in the shower--

Boosette:....

Luigi: wahhhh!

I slipped and fell down. I was trying to cover myself. This is so embarrassing. Even boosette is blushing. I saw her lick her lips and get closer.

Boosette: you really have grown in all the best ways.

She said touching my mustache.

Luigi:(blush) ummmm you are pretty close. Could you leave.

Boosette: WHY!

Luigi: because I still needed go get ready for the day. It's peach's birthday and great way for you to meet my other friends.

Boosette: fine but can I still watch you shower. Like in the past.

Luigi: I would prefer if you don't.

She didn't listen to me as she stayed watching me the whole time. It was weird but it felt weirdly nostalgic.

So after finishing up and getting dressed I got in the car with her.

Third person POV

Mario was slapped by peach for trying to eat the cake.

Peach: no cake until later for the party.

Mario: fine.

Peasley: where's Luigi?

Daisy: yeah it's not like him be late.

Mario: don't worry after all it's a long drive from boo woods to peach's castle. Like 2 hours.

Peasley: I thought he lives with you.

Mario: he does. But sometimes when he wants to get away from people he goes to his mansion in boo woods like how I go to my castle in Mario land every now and than.

They looked at him shocked that he had a castle.

Mario: what we can spend some coins we pick up.

Toad: Lu-Luis? Logan, luisa. Can't remember Mario's brother is here.

Luigi walked in.

Mario: sup bro.

Luigi: hey Mario my friend is back. See

He said pointing at boosette.

Mario:? There is no one.

Luigi:*sigh*

He took out his dark light and shined it on boosette reviling her. Mario jumped back scared before putting on his happy go lucky face again so Luigi wouldn't know.

Luigi: Mario this is boosette my childhood friend you never believed exist. And boosette now you can formula meet Mario.

Boosette: hello Mario.(I will murder you)

Mario: nice to finally meet you.(try and steal my brother again I dare you)

Luigi: I have to use to restroom why don't you introduce boosette to the others Mario.

As Luigi walked away both there faces dropped the happy look.

Mario: I am not the same boy you scared in the past. I delt with ghost now and am a well know hero.

Boosette: so.

Mario: so you can't kill me. And I don't want you near my brother.

Peach: hey Mario who's your friend.

Boosette changed her tone to seem more friendly.

Boosette: hello I am boosette.

Daisy: sup. Names Daisy.

Daisy shook her hand.

Daisy: tight grip.

Despite her friendly look Daisy could tell there was something malicious in her eyes when there eyes meet. Luigi came back and the party continued. As the party continued boosette made sure to never leave Luigi's side. Until Mario took him away.

Luigi's POV

Luigi: yes Mario.

Mario: so as boosette done anything bac to you.

Luigi: no of course not she is harmless.

Mario: you are sure.

Luigi: of course she one of my best friends. Sure she can be a little weird but who isn't.

Boosette POV

I want to strangle Mario so bad. He separating Luigi from me.

Daisy: so you like Luigi.

She had me blushing.

Daisy: well that's to bad bec--

Peasley: ause he will be my boyfriend.

Daisy: no way.

Peasley: watch.

He threw a golden rose it landed in Luigi's had and Luigi was blushing madly until Mario burnt it. When did he get fire powers maybe deposing him will be a lot harder than I think.

Peasley: top that.

Daisy: a prince is nothing to a princess.

Boosette:  Specially a dead one.

Daisy: what are you saying.

Boosette: that I am better.(and that you will be dead if you try to take Luigi from me.)

Daisy: well how about this.

She walked over to Luigi and give him a kiss on the cheek. I was never so mad in my life. Even more when Mario and his mother took Luigi from me in the past. I was even accidentally levitated some stuff on the table manly the knifes. If only there wasn't so many people here I could kill these 2. But than a canon ball came throw the window.

Bowser: I come to crash a party.

maybe I can do it in plain site as long as it is by accident.