school

Luigi's POV

I woke up. To my mom telling me to get ready for school. I got up and hit my head on the ceiling before failing off my bed but started  floating over the ground.  I looked and saw my bed and many of my stuff flying. Before I suddenly stopped and hit the ground. I ran to the corner. As some pencils flew after me. Why is this happening to me.

???: hehehe.

Luigi: boosette?

Every thing fell back into it's original place. With surprisingly no damage.

Luigi: I thought I said don't scare me anymore.

Boosette: I said no promises.

I heard my mom call me for dinner.

Luigi: you should go you might give my mom a scare.

Boosette: no worries I can make it so only you can see me just like back at the mansion.

Boosette POV

I flew downstairs next to Luigi.

Lisa: why where you boys so late coming home.

Mario: we where having fun that's all.

Lisa: okay but never come home late again. Get off the bus and just come straight back.

I saw them eating something. I don't know what it is never been outside the mansion. Never ate anything before.

Boosette: what it that.

Luigi:?

Boosette: that you are eating.

Luigi: some chicken and scrabbled eggs.

Boosette: never ate before. Only every tasted stuff like human meat or dust that was in the mansion. Never actually ate real. What do you call it.

Luigi: food here have some.

He put the spoon into my mouth full of what he called eggs. And I never tasted something so good in my afterlife. He than gave me a piece of chicken that > hat quickly included the bone.

Luigi: well you really liked them. To bad there's no more.

He told me as I saw him eat the last bit that was on the plate. I quickly detracted his brother and mom with knocking there trash. So I could quickly put my mouth on his and use my tongue to grab all the food in his mouth to bring into mine. He was a blush mess but I don't know why.

Third person POV

They where on the bus going to school Mario didn't question why his younger twin was blushing the whole ride because he was used to it. But what did make him question his brother was the fact that he was talking to himself.

Luigi: why did you do that.

Boosette: do what.

Luigi: kiss me.

Boosette: I have no idea what you are talking about. I just used my tongue.

She showed off her long boo tongue.

Boosette: but it did feel nice. Can I do it again.

Luigi: no.

Mario: (what is he talking about something happened at that place. Stupid Ace,butch, and clyde. I wish they would just disappear)

Everything was going normal as it can get with a ghost girl that only one person can see. And some took notice. Including the 3 bullies from last night. They used there bathroom break to sneak into launch sense they where 2 grades above Mario and Luigi so they didn't go at the same time.

Ace: hello loser.

Luigi looked down.

Luigi: hello ace.

Ace: Sense we where where but able to come at the right time for payment. We will just take you're launch  instead.

Clyde: yeah we ate hungry.

Ace: it's we are hungry.

Clyde: oh.

Ace took thair food. Mario tripped him causing him to land on his face and throwing the food  Butch and Clyde.

Clyde: come on dude.

Butch:......

Ace got up and punched Mario and floored him. And Clyde grabbed Luigi.

Luigi: I didn't do anything please don't hurt me.

Boosette  imitated luigi's voice.

Boosette: you will be sorry.

Ace: what was that.

Luigi: nothing. It wasn't.

Ace: so you're imaginary friend do it.

Luigi:.....

Ace: that is what I thought. Clyde give him a black eye.

Clyde: yes sir.

He was about to punch Luigi but he got hit where the sun doesn't shine by boosette causing him to let go. Everyone thought Luigi kicked him there but Mario saw luigi do nothing.

Mario: maybe he wasn't talking to himself.

Luigi ran for it.

Ace: so ge final decided to fight back let's see if he can still fight once every thing is broken in him.

Clyde: I am going to get that little--

Butch:.....*grunts*

Clyde: fine no cussing. But I still going knock that boy out.

They ran after him.

Mario: something tells me I should keep my distance.