can't leave

Luigi's POV

Luigi: Mario! I am back thanks for watching the mansion while I was gone.

Man it is cold. Scary cold.

Boosette: Luigi!

Luigi: oh you are ba---

Before I could do anything she gave me a tight hug. She must have not noticed how high see was flying because I was stuck in her breast.

Luigi: where is Mario.

Boosette: I missed you! I missed you!

She must have not heard me sense my voice is muffled in her breast. Suddenly I could move. She wrapped me up with her body using her arms to hold my arms in place. And used her tail to wrap around the rest of me like a snake. She must have went down because now I was face to face with her instead of in her boobs. As we fell to the ground.

Boosette: I love you.

Luigi:(blush) what!?

She suddenly kissed me. What is happening. I couldn't process it. My head felt hazy as I closed my eyes. I don't even remember what is happening. Did I buy the groceries yet.

Boosette POV

I used a spell he doesn't remember anything from when he first left this mansion today. I brung him to bed in the dimension through the closet. I used all my powers to make it appear that it is the original mansion from the colors to the windows looking like there is an actual out side. And I poisoned him a little. Nothing serious just something that would make him feel sick so he won't leave.

Boosette: you are no longer aloud to leave here until my boos find away to make you a ghost or immortal.

I got on his body and kissed him. I felt the heat coming again. I needed to have him in me again. I needed for him to have me in him again. I need more love from him. I said before taking off both our clothes.

Luigi's POV

Uh what happened. I could have swore I did something to day. I woke up. To my room I was naked again. With bandages over me. And I had the worst headache.

Boosette: Luigi you can't leave the mansion for awhile you got a illness.

What is she talking about. My stomach started to hurt as I fell back down almost passing out. Maybe she is right. I felt her get one me. I was to sick to notice she had no clothes on.

Boosette: you can't leave until you are better.

Luigi: o-ok

I said before falling back to sleep. While a felt heavy weight on my lower body.