evidence

Mario's POV

I decided to to visit Luigi to make sure he is okay.

Mario: sup bro is that ghost girl still here.

Luigi: no she just disappeared.

Mario: what is that on your neck is that a bite mark.

Luigi: I guess so it must have been from the fight at the castle.

I didn't pay much attention to Luigi in that fight because I know he can protect himself. But the only enemies that bite are chain comps and I didn't see any in the fight.

Mario: right.

She did something I know it just need proof of it.

Luigi: I need to head to the store. Watch the mansion while I am out.

Mario: okay.

I went in as he ran off. Perfect it is the perfect time to snoop around where boosette been.

It seems that no guests rooms where in use. But Luigi's bed seems to have always been a two person affair. I searched the room and in Luigi's closet and saw something purple I touched it an it opened a portal. I went in and it looked like I was still in the mansion but everything was grey. Lifeless like an old film. I looked out side and the mansion was floating in mid air while every thing was a spiral purple. Luigi told me stories of this place it's a dimension king boo created to fight Luigi in his second ghostly adventure. A dimension between the the living world and the world of ghost.

Mario: how does she have access to this place she isn't king boo. And how did she create a perfect replica of Luigi's mansion.

I looked on the bed and there wher photos of Luigi sleeping. There was a ton of them. They all seem to be taken at a different time with Luigi at different angles and distances. But something about these photos seemed off like I am not getting what they truly mean. I walked out of the portal with the pictures as it closed again being on the bottom side hidden again but findable. And than the pictures started glowing.

Mario: clever girl. But she can't outsm--. What! SHE DIDN'T!

As the pictures showed what really happened. I was made. This bitch raped Luigi in his sleep. And did so many horrible things.

Mario: I need to show Luigi!

Boosette: you would have lived longer not looking at those pictures.

Mario: you bitch. I will send you to the true afterlife. You don't rape my brother.

She pulled out knives.

Boosette: when he does find out he going to love it we where made for each other.

Mario: you are delusional. I am not the same kid you can scare with a glance I a hero now. One that has fought and beat ghost before.

She threw the knaves. At me and I easily dodged them I shot a fire ball and threw a kick both went straight threw her.

Boosette: for someone who fought ghosts you don't know that those attacks go right through m--

I grabbed her tongue. Kinda disgusting touching it like with all boos. But this one was worse because I know where it has been.

Mario: I just needed you to open that mouth of yours. It's the only thing you boos can't turn Intangible to living beings.

I swong her around and threw her through the wall. Where she laid motionless in the next room. walked through the wall. And when I looked around there where knives everywhere. And they all came at me. I had no time to dodge. I was able to dodge and reflect some of them. But alot of them stabbed me in the arms, legs and stomic. I feel to the floor bleeding out.

Boosette: pathetic. With your strength you could have beat me in this fight. But because you don't think you just ran into my trap. For if I couldn't kill you in the original room. If you where a little smarter you could have continue and won. But now look at you bloody on the floor from a battle that lasted a few seconds.

Despite the pain I got up and jumped out the window. I know there is a pipe that leads to multiple pipes. I just have to show someone else these photos. So I ran to the pipe and jumped in while that ghost gave chase. I lost her in no time as I landed in the gardens of peach castle as I passed out. Boosette has. No idea how to use that pipe if she comes here than she is lucky and I am not.