C H A P T E R E I G H T

TW//MENTIONS OF DE*TH AND H*M*PHOBIA

hi

this chapter is literally just a filler so yeah

enjoy my crappy writing

"Sea city! One week, eight pikes, and two babysitters!" Stacey squealed as the breeze caused Siri to shiver

"I can't believe you guys are going!" Claudia smiled.

Kristy looked to Mary-Anne. "I can't believe your dad is letting you go!"

Siri was sitting at Claudia's desk, staring into space, quite bored. Head in hands, the girl yawned, then her head slammed into the desk.

"I'm good. Y'know, Slamming my head is fun." Siri said, proud of herself for making Dawn laugh.

Turning to look at Dawn, Siri felt the whole world vanish as she just looked up to the girls face.

Siri was in fact gay. She knew. Dawn definitely knew. Stace and Claud knew.

She needed to tell her parents, Mary-Anne, and Kristy.

Staring at Dawn's eyes felt like heaven. But Siri knew it could also be hell.

Who cared though? She surely didn't.

Dawn got up and did her handshake with Mary-Anne, and Siri got pulled back into reality.

It sucked. Obviously. Reality, not the handshake. The handshake was cute.

"Okay, before we get into all that, let's lay out some ground rules; The BSC code of conduct." Kristy stood up.

"Oh, brother." Claudia groaned, annoyed.

Dawn walked over to Siri, scootching the girl over so they shared the chair.

Siri sighed as the breeze ruffled her hair, annoyed at Kristy as goosebumps appeared on her skin. She wished she could be with Dawn at her tree.

"No texting during sitting hours, we can't afford any distractions. And, be hyper-vigilant with sunscreen application. And most importantly.." Kristy trailed off.

"oh! Don't worry, I can disconnect my pump for up to an hour if I want to swim." Stacey smiled.

"No! I mean, good! But, most importantly.." Kristy and the club sat in silence. "I'm gonna miss you guys!"

Kristy turned around and Siri could have sworn that she saw a tear.

"Kristy!" Mary-Anne smiled, hugging her.

Siri was dragged by Dawn to join the hug and Claudia also joined in.

"C'mon guys, it's only for a week!" Stacey groaned.

The other girls looked at her with a knowing look in their faces.

Stacey rolled her eyes and smiled, joining the hug as everyone began laughing.