C H A P T E R S E V E N

"Hey, Siri, I'm heading to a job now!" Stacey said as she left the house leaving Siri home alone

Siri got off the couch and went over to the fridge to get a drink. She pulled out a grape Monster and went up to her room.

"Hey, Alexa, play the slowed version of 'The kids aren't all right' by The Offspring." Siri plopped onto her bed.

"When we were young, the future was so bright"

Siri opened the can and was standing in the middle of her room just vibing.

"The old neighbourhood was so alive"

She sipped it and realized that it was one of her dad's alcoholic drinks.

"Eh, it tastes like shit, but it's better than going all the way back downstairs, right?" She asked the big teddy bear on her bed, drinking some more. She ended up drink three-fourths of it in those few seconds.

"And every kid on the whole damn street" She sang along, her voice off-pitch.

Her head started to hurt and she decided that she should stop drinking the alcohol and get a Monster.

"Was gonna make it big and not-" The music was cut off with the sound of her ringtone which was Sweater Weather.

It was Stace.

"C'mon dude, I was just about to pull out the weed!"

"Riah, seriously?"

"No, what am I, Jesse from breaking bad? I did accidentally drink one of dad's beer things." Siri joked, pulling on her Vans and getting her skateboard and opening the door to the driveway. "Anygays, what happened?"

"Mimi had a stroke."

Siri spilled her Monster on the Grass. "Fuck! Wait, I'm on my way."

"So we talked to all the girls this morning and we have all of your jobs covered for the next couple of weeks

"So we talked to all the girls this morning and we have all of your jobs covered for the next couple of weeks. And, we'll give you the money anyway." Stacey told Claudia as Siri pulled a Coke out of Claudia's fridge.