C H A P T E R T E N

TW// HOMOPHOBIA

also sorry

fun fun

hello everyone welcome to ari being a big idiot and ruining yet another one of her characters' lives and trying to fix it later :D

also new characterrr

meet Bev Lincolns!

"I like the stars here, not the shit."

no outfits for now cause its camp

"We made it! Camp Moosehead at last!" Kristy exclaimed as the girls got off the bus.

"Hon, why didn't you change?" Dawn asked Siri regarding her wearing a bisexual flag as a cape.

"I wanted to be a bi-icon! And I'm still wearing the shirt, I just like the flag better. The shirt is the colour of the duck poop on my street." Siri smiled.

"Noted. Anyways, We got off just in time. If I was on that bus five more minutes, my circulatory system would never recover. Grounding breath!" Dawn stretched.

Claudia put on some orange sunglasses. "Summer look! Thoughts?"

"Approved!" Stacey smiled.

"Adore!" Mary-Anne said in awe.

"You look like a bug," Kristy noted. "Also, why. are you wearing sunglasses? It's raining. But, I'm glad you skipped out on 'fancy art camp' so we can all be together."

"I can still have a summer of art: The trees will be my inspiration and the sky will be my muse. And, it never rains at Camp Moosehead, it's only a heavy dew." Claudia sarcastically remarked.

"We better be in the same cabin or I'm gonna pull a Matilda," Siri whispered in Dawn's ear as Kristy started the cheer.

"Me too! How are you gonna pull a Matilda? Do you have mind powers that I don't know about?" Dawn joked.

"I'm gonna revolt." Siri stated.

"Okay love." Dawn pulled Siri in a side hug.

The other girls finished the chant.

"You know the chant already." A woman with a clipboard remarked.

"Yeah, we practised on the bus. We also know the camp song and some of the lore from the welcome pamphlet!" Kristy bragged.

"Stoneybrook group, yeah?" The unimpressed woman asked.

"You know it!" Dawn pulled Siri closer into the side hug, practically squeezing her.

"Too tight Dawn," Siri whispered. Dawn let go of her then hugged her again, just not as tight.

"Cabin assignments. Eighth-grade girls. Kishi and Schafer, Cardinal cabin. Unadopted McGill and Thomas, Bluebird. Spier, Meadowlark. Adopted McGill, Robin cabin. Moving on to eighth-grade boys, we got Bruno.."